Project Ask a Simple Question, Get a Complex Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

complete legitimacy

is it cold in the water?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hello everyone, I recently made the post below in the SQSA thread.

Hello friends, what can I do to improve my posts because atomicllamas doesn't think that I'm the best poster in the RU forum?
However, I was notified that any answer to such a question would not be simple by any means, so I have created this slightly different thread. So, I am looking forward to all of the complex answers that my question or any other similarly simple questions may or may not receive. Please try to stay on topic.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello everyone, I recently made the post below in the SQSA thread.

However, I was notified that any answer to such a question would not be simple by any means, so I have created this slightly different thread. So, I am looking forward to all of the complex answers that my question or any other similarly simple questions may or may not receive. Please try to stay on topic.
Well one of the reasons that the response to this is so complex is that you would first need to define what exactly a "good" poster is, and make some sort of standard of comparison for which one is to judge who the best poster is. For example you are the best poster who only posts non constructive one liners already, but does that make a "good" poster, I can't be the judge of that.

In summary:

Get Gud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)