Ask a Simple Question; Get a Simple Answer & General Resources (OU Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some more questions:

A BL Pokémon can be used in UU ?

and

I saw somewhere that Ghost doesn't resist bug anymore, is that true?

Hi everyone.

I was pretty much an expert in Gen 4 but unfortunately when Black and White came out I decided to take a break from Pokemon.

With Black and White 2 comes out I'm planning on getting into Pokemon again, however obviously I'm very behind.

What's the best way I can learn this metagame, understand things, etc.?

I have a question about Black and White Kyurem:

When you fuse a Timid Reshiram with say a Modest Kyurem in the new games, what will be the nature of the newly fused Pokemon? Will it be the same nature as the Kyurem or Reshiram?

I have a question about Black and White Kyurem:

When you fuse a Timid Reshiram with say a Modest Kyurem in the new games, what will be the nature of the newly fused Pokemon? Will it be the same nature as the Kyurem or Reshiram?
serebi says it will have kyurem ev and iv so i believe it kyurem nature

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
On crawdaunt, does it work better as a choice bander or a dragon dancer?
This is usually up to personal preference or team make-up but if I had to say 1v1 which set is better I'd say Choice Bander. Due to its high base 120 atk, and access to Adaptability, Crawdaunt has HUGE power to begin with. Bring it in on something slow and a CB waterfall will dent even resists.

So I'm currently working on a SandStorm team. My current picks are Excadrill, Gliscor, and Terrakion. My question is which Sandstreamer (T-Tar or Hippo) should I use and what two pokemon would be good to round out my sand team? Thanks for any suggestions!

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Excadrill is banned. If your Gliscor is defensive, I'd probably go with an offensive TTar. If offensive Gliscor probably defensive Hippo...

Sorry to be annoying but can someone answer this question for me can you fuse any zekrom with kyurem to get black kyurem or does it need to be the one from black 2?

I plan on using dragonite as a sweeperor offensive fighter on my team. Should i use bulky dd or offensive dd or choice band?

Would a Forretress set of Spikes/Rapid Spin/Gyro Ball/Volt Switch be viable? I don't particularly need Toxic Spikes on my team.

I plan on using dragonite as a sweeperor offensive fighter on my team. Should i use bulky dd or offensive dd or choice band?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)