Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Electivire's max speed (assuming no boosts/no Scarf): 317

Gyarados's speed with 184 EVs: 244 -> after one DD: 366

Ah damn...

Thanks for the info. Electivire pretty much raped my team and if I had stayed in I would have OHKO w/Earthquake.

Ah well, live and learn. Thanks again.

Thanks I was kinda scared on using the TMs.

Also this is kinda weird I never activated Cresselia/Giratina Rebattle Code and I went to hatch my Pokemon there and I saw Cresselia on Fullmoon Island.

Also another weird thing is that you said I must edit the Magma Stone into my inventory to reset for Heatran but I decided to the room where its in because Cresselia was there and Buck was there with the Magma Stone.
Can someone explain the bolded parts? Thanks.

OPINION QUESTION

Regice | Calm
Leftovers
252 Hp, 252 Def, 6 SpA
~Ice Beam
~Thunderbolt/Seismic Toss
~Rest
~Sleep Talk

I really don't know whether to use T-Bolt or Seismic Toss, as they are both really useful. Opinions?
It is a matter of preference, really. Do you need Regice to handle Water-types or are Pokemon like Raikou a bigger concern? It depends on your team's needs. (And don't forget Charge Beam over Thunderbolt as an option! We should know how well Cresselia uses it.)

The easiest way to capture Dialga/Palkia (bar masterball) is to just chuck a quickball at the very beginning. I think it's like a 1/3 chance of success due to their fairly high catchrates.

I've seen quite a few trade threads that consider rebattle codes legitimate. Is this the consensus in most places?

I'm sure this has been asked and answered before, but I can't find it... What is the most damage that can be done to a Pokémon? The most I can think of is a Heatran with +6 Special Attack, Choice Specs, Flash Fire activated, Sunny Day up using Overheat on a -6 Special Defense, Dry Skin Parasect. That did:
Damage: 17195 - 20230
Damage: 9,552.78% - 11,238.89%

But I have a feeling there is a higher one.. Anyone know?

Yah I gots a question, which pokemon can learn Baton Pass and Is able to max multiple stats without getting their butt handed to (getting owned before the.y can get their job done) and having their work ruined. (hazer or PHazer)

I know ninjask can raise Attack and speed at the same time, idk if there's another move it could learn that sharply raises another stat other that speed or attack because I plan on having it use Swords dance for three turns and another 1 other than attack or speed for another three turns. By turn 6 it will have speed, attack and whatever other stat maxed out so what else can it learn?

Sorry its a little long...

dear "ask a simple question, get a simple answer" thread, I love you.

also, I'm currently doing a breeding project (my first 'real' breeding project) on bulkydos, checking IVs with wifi battle (puts all your poke's at lv 100 for the fight) with my bro's ds. the best I got so far was adamant 26/15/31/24/28/31 male. Im currently breeding this with adamant 21/10/28/10/29/31 female. what are my chances of getting a good attack IV?

Oh, and I hate cloning. not that Im against glitching, it's just that cloning in gen IV takes way too much checking/timing, and I haven't succeeded so far.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The way to explain it is: Choice Scarf is x.5 of your original speed, and then adds it on top of the original total to begin with. So yes, 100 = 150 because half of 100 is 50, and then you add it on to the original 100.

Example: Zapdos has 300 speed, add a Choice Scarf and you will have 450.

dear "ask a simple question, get a simple answer" thread, I love you.

also, I'm currently doing a breeding project (my first 'real' breeding project) on bulkydos, checking IVs with wifi battle (puts all your poke's at lv 100 for the fight) with my bro's ds. the best I got so far was adamant 26/15/31/24/28/31 male. Im currently breeding this with adamant 21/10/28/10/29/31 female. what are my chances of getting a good attack IV?

Oh, and I hate cloning. not that Im against glitching, it's just that cloning in gen IV takes way too much checking/timing, and I haven't succeeded so far.
1:32, same odds of randomly encountering a perfect atk IV.

Assuming HP/Atk/Def/SpA/SpD/Spe

About the Dialga/Palkia pokeball question, I caught Palkia at full health with my 5th pokeball thrown. Remember, Ultra balls are only twice as good as pokeballs.

I'm sure this has been asked and answered before, but I can't find it... What is the most damage that can be done to a Pokémon? The most I can think of is a Heatran with +6 Special Attack, Choice Specs, Flash Fire activated, Sunny Day up using Overheat on a -6 Special Defense, Dry Skin Parasect. That did:
Damage: 17195 - 20230
Damage: 9,552.78% - 11,238.89%

But I have a feeling there is a higher one.. Anyone know?
Level 100 Power Trick max defense Shuckle with a skill swapped Pure Power with Flower Gift, helping hand +6 Attack using a max power Rollout with a 2x (maximum) Metronome boost against a Lvl. 1 Combee/Ledyba/anything Bug/Flying. The reason you can use anything is because most of the bug/flying's at level 1 can hit 1 defense, maxing out damage. But in terms of getting the maximum percentage Shedinja is better.

Level 100 Power Trick max defense Shuckle with a skill swapped Pure Power with Flower Gift, helping hand +6 Attack using a max power Rollout with a 2x (maximum) Metronome boost against a Lvl. 1 Combee/Ledyba/anything Bug/Flying. The reason you can use anything is because most of the bug/flying's at level 1 can hit 1 defense, maxing out damage. But in terms of getting the maximum percentage Shedinja is better.
@_@

Thanks man! I appreciate the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)