Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
In DP, you have to catch a wild Chansey, and that Chansey will have a 5% chance of holding a Lucky Egg. Serebii has a pretty good description of exactly where to get Chansey and what levels it will appear at.
Or you can just Thief/Covet them. I managed to chain Chanseys for a while and ended up with four Lucky Eggs. And like 18 Oval Stones lol.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
If I Skill Swap Kecleon's Color Change onto a dual-type Poke, then hit it, does it now only have one type?

This may not be the most practical question ever, but I'm curious.
Correct. Tested it on a Charizard, Venusaur, and Garchomp by using Skill Swap, then Shadow Ball. It turned all three into solely GHOST type Pokemon.

I need to prove to someone that an Illegit parent = Illegit Baby.
Could one of you give me the link to the thread?

Can anyone tell me how to upload a picture onto my thread from paint? I made this cool banner for my thread, but don't know how to make it appear in my thread.

Can anyone tell me how to upload a picture onto my thread from paint? I made this cool banner for my thread, but don't know how to make it appear in my thread.
Go to a photo sharing website like Photobucket or Imageshack. Register if need be, and upload the image. Then, copy the URL of the image and click on this icon:
. Paste the URL in and bam, there you go. You could also send it to someone and have them do it for you, but that just takes more time.

Also, since it's a banner, you probably want to center it. In that case, click on this icon after highlighting your image when it's in your post:

From answers to my questions, I've narrowed down my next breed to Exploud or Sharpedo. I'm using a x/31/x/31/x/31 male parent where all the x's are 15+.

Which of the two should I breed, what nature should it be, what moves should it have? I'm going to be breeding this in Emerald, so tutor moves are possible.

I'm kind of curious about the answer to Rinol's question as well. Are babies bred from hacked Pokemon hacked as well (ie, different coding or whatever resulting from the parents being hacked, etc.?) Or is it just more of a moral issue that's frowned upon? Cause I have reason to believe that some of the ones I've traded for in the past might have came from hacked parents (thankfully, not from here as far as I know).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)