Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I was just wondering, when It comes to timid misdreavus, which spread is really important and one that matters:

26/14/31/30/30/30
30/7/18/30/30/30

Keep in mind they both have hidden power fighting 70.

HAHAHA nice responce. I have the best offensive ditto ever, but not defensive, I don't think I can tackle bronzong.

And if you pass a sub, does it keep the original amount of hp or change to 1/4th of what your passing to? I'm under the impression it changes.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
HAHAHA nice responce. I have the best offensive ditto ever, but not defensive, I don't think I can tackle bronzong.

And if you pass a sub, does it keep the original amount of hp or change to 1/4th of what your passing to? I'm under the impression it changes.
From Smogon:
When Baton Passed, Substitute keeps its HP but uses the types and defenses of the new Pokémon. The Substitute does not take damage from Spikes or Stealth Rock; the Pokémon receiving the Substitute does. Baton Passing a Substitute prevents Toxic Spikes from Poisoning the recipient.

Tangerine

Where the Lights Are
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I would say the HP IV would matter more since most times it'll be trying to set up on Blissey and it'll be more helpful in the long run.

ok lets say i have a lv.40 regice with a calm nature (untouched) with the stats of

hp, 161
att, 45
def, 94
sp.a, 95
sp.d, 181
spe, 55

and at lv.100 its stats are

hp, 276
att,109
def, 229
sp.a, 232
sp.d, 446
spe, 130

what would be its IV's???

Note: this is my first time doing the IV thing and i just wanna check if the IV's came out right.

For a special based SubSeed Sceptile, would it be better to run Grass Knot over Energy Ball? Also, when considering Exeggutor with HP Fire, what move would you take out of the standard Sunny Day/Sleep Powder/Solar Beam/Explosion moveset?

@Haku16: You leveled it up to 100 via Rare Candies right?

HP is a 6, Sp. Def is a 1 :(
well at least the calculations were right.

For a special based SubSeed Sceptile, would it be better to run Grass Knot over Energy Ball? Also, when considering Exeggutor with HP Fire, what move would you take out of the standard Sunny Day/Sleep Powder/Solar Beam/Explosion moveset?

@Haku16: You leveled it up to 100 via Rare Candies right?
No, not really i just looked at its current stats then went on wifi and checked its stats at lv.100.

Hey when it comes to using mantine as a special wall, should speed matter even though the analysist has speed evs? I mean is a 14 iv in speed good?

Question: When resetting for Cresselia, where should I save so that I don't get the same results every time? Basically, at what point are her nature and IVs decided?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)