Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shelcario, no. However, if you use the EV reducing berries on the Pokemon(it's best to have 11 of each berry incase a stat is maxed out), you will then be able to calculate its IVs.

Bl isn't usable in UU, Bl is a tier for pokes that are stong enough for OU metagame and aren't used enough on OU teams.

as we have started a new page, ill ask my question again.

what action replay codes arn't looked down upon by smogon? and can you give me a link where to find these codes?

please and thank you.

I have a Magmortar that I can't figure out what to give for his fourth move.

Magmortar@ChoiceSpecs
Rash, 4 Atk/252 SpA/252 Spe

Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
???

It's a basic Specsmortar set but my HP is a weakly powered 49 Psychic. I really don't know what would make the most sense since that HP set isn't very viable considering I could just use psychic.

I havent seen one, but would like one. I dont think there are any for the regis either, which is a damn shame.
You don't know how bad it is for me...xD

Yeah, I haven't seen Rebattle codes for the legendary Birds (3 Legendary Birds) and the Regis.

Don't think I actually seen any Rebattle code for LG/FR =O

Yeah but he has 3 moves to work with without Hidden Power. Fire Blast/Overheat/flamethrower, Air SLash and maybe Uturn

Everstone

Now 100% reliable
is a Contributor Alumnus
Ow. I dunno then. Use on Sun team with Solarbeam, Flamethrower and Air Slash? Maybe WoW or Sunny Day for support?

I just saved on a Careful one only because HP and Defenses were 28+ :\

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Some related questions:
1. What's the best IV spread for HP Electric Omastar? HP Grass?
2. I have some pretty sweet Kabuto males that I could level up for Wring Out. Is this worth passing down for a Modest Omastar?

What's a good way to take care of calm mind cune?
Obviously Gyarados if it doesn't pack HP Electric, as it can Taunt it.

An Electric/Grass type with a STAB Electric/Grass move can put a dent in it. Celebi can outstall it if it doesn't have Ice Beam.

Or you can use Bologo's Taunterel. ;D

Some related questions:
1. What's the best IV spread for HP Electric Omastar? HP Grass?
2. I have some pretty sweet Kabuto males that I could level up for Wring Out. Is this worth passing down for a Modest Omastar?
1. Obviously the best spread for Electric is 31/31/31/30/31/31 and for Grass 31/30/31/30/31/31.

2. Yes, as if you're using Choice Specs set, in the analysis, Wring Out is pretty good, as it strips around 45% off a full strength Lanturn and up to 80% from Quagsire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)