Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curse? Rest? Counter?

Registeel has a handful of options, really. You should tell us more about what you plan to do with it, nature, EVs, etc.

Curse? Rest? Counter?

Registeel has a handful of options, really. You should tell us more about what you plan to do with it, nature, EVs, etc.
Its -Speed +Special Def Nature

I want to use it to wall, but T-Wave leaves it offensively inept, and I dont see toxic helping him all that much as he cant recover hp himself, need some advice for him, I would probably go with the EV's on the first analysis set

How much damage does Tbolt do to skarm without and spec Atk EV's?

Is this set possible:

Linoone
-ExtremeSpeed
-Belly Drum

Because, here, it shows that Zigzagoon can get ExtremeSpeed as an Event Move, and then you could transfer it to RSE, then to D/P... Just wondering if you can trade from Pokemon Box: Ruby & Saphire to RSE?

Is this set possible:

Linoone
-ExtremeSpeed
-Belly Drum

Because, here, it shows that Zigzagoon can get ExtremeSpeed as an Event Move, and then you could transfer it to RSE, then to D/P... Just wondering if you can trade from Pokemon Box: Ruby & Saphire to RSE?
Yes he learns it from pokemon box. I assume you can trade from pokemon box to a GBA game then from there to D/P.

Yes he learns it from pokemon box. I assume you can trade from pokemon box to a GBA game then from there to D/P.
Then this thing would be so broken though... Imagine: STAB ExtremeSpeed off 4x 262 = 1048 Attack... you'd have to get it in under a sub, maybe give it silk scarf and work it like bellyzard? Only with a STAB Priority move... It would OHKO a lot I'd imagine... Mabey give it Shadow Claw for Ghosts, and if you plan to actually sweep use Jolly (which gives you 956 Attack), it could potentially sweep an entire team..

Is modest a usable nature on Manaphy? Also, would it still be usable if the speed was 24-25 and if the rest of the stats are 27+?
Yes. Although you can't outspeed a few threats.

where is the best place to train for Sp Def?
Tentacools in the lake near Floaroma Town and the Valley Windworks is where I EV Train.

Its -Speed +Special Def Nature

I want to use it to wall, but T-Wave leaves it offensively inept, and I dont see toxic helping him all that much as he cant recover hp himself, need some advice for him, I would probably go with the EV's on the first analysis set

How much damage does Tbolt do to skarm without and spec Atk EV's?
Sassy natured then. Well with 31 Special Attack IVs it can't even 2HKO Skarmory but can 2HKO Gyarados. If you use Thunder though you get 30% paralysis rate and 2HKO both Gyarados and Skarmory.

So if you want you could use.

Registeel @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 6 HP
Sassy Nature (+SpD, -Spe)
- Thunder/Thunderbolt (I don't really really recommend these that much)/ThunderPunch
- Curse
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

Curse boosts Attack and Defense so you have high Attack and Defense along with Special Defense. ThunderPunch/TBolt/Thunder and Ice Punch hit everything except Magnezone, Volt Absorb Lanturn, and Shedinja but with Earthquake you can hit everything in the game except Shedinja.

Is this set possible:

Linoone
-ExtremeSpeed
-Belly Drum

Yes it is. Yeah you get it when you put a certain amount of Pokemon. I forgot how many.

Then this thing would be so broken though... Imagine: STAB ExtremeSpeed off 4x 262 = 1048 Attack... you'd have to get it in under a sub, maybe give it silk scarf and work it like bellyzard? Only with a STAB Priority move... It would OHKO a lot I'd imagine... Mabey give it Shadow Claw for Ghosts, and if you plan to actually sweep use Jolly (which gives you 956 Attack), it could potentially sweep an entire team..
Uhh...a few people here have Extreme Speed Belly Drum Linoone's. Yeah it can be broken but it can also be easily countered due to residual damage. ScarfGar is one counter.

If a Ninjask Baton Passes 3 Speed Boosts to a Ramparados, given that Ramparados has 31 Speed IVs, 0 Speed EVs, and an Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk), "1: What will its speed be?" and "2: Will that be enough to outrun a good portion of the Standard Metagame?".

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
If a Ninjask Baton Passes 3 Speed Boosts to a Ramparados, given that Ramparados has 31 Speed IVs, 0 Speed EVs, and an Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk), "1: What will its speed be?" and "2: Will that be enough to outrun a good portion of the Standard Metagame?".
0: Starts with 152 Speed.
1: 3 stat ups in Speed means 5/2 * speed = 380 Speed.
2: I'm not sure. Not the Choice Scarfers on the most part.

380 speed is enough to beat +natured base 120s and up to Scarf-heatran (base77 +nature)

When using the Overall Harm Formula, given that there is no Sandstorm support, Intimidate, Leftovers or any other factor in play, what is the best EV spread for Rampardos to give it optimum defenses when there are only 258 EVs to spread in HP, Defense and Special Defense? This is assuming the Rampardos has perfect IVs, 252 Atk EVs and an Adamant nature (+Atk, - SAtk).

When using the Overall Harm Formula, given that there is no Sandstorm support, Intimidate, Leftovers or any other factor in play, what is the best EV spread for Rampardos to give it optimum defenses when there are only 258 EVs to spread in HP, Defense and Special Defense? This is assuming the Rampardos has perfect IVs, 252 Atk EVs and an Adamant nature (+Atk, - SAtk).
Are you aware that X-Act has an applet to go with that?

With that information, the applet returns 56 HP / 60 Def / 140 SpD. See for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)