Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe someone with 1337 google skills can help me.

I'm looking for codes for gameshark version 1.0 for pokemon emerald. I'm not even sure if such a thing exist to due to emerald's release date. I tried using some codes and I think the reason they are not working is because I have version 1.0. If anyone can help me I will reward you to the best of my ability.

does hack checking check for hacked parents cuz i think i have a poke from marriland that had hacked parents but idk if a hack check would work on it

Would a legend, Shaymin for example, be considered hacked if I teleported there using my R4, and just SRing until I got an acceptable pokemon. Or would I have to get there using Oak's Letter.

I remember there was an advanced IV checker where you input the stats at different levels, but I don't remember what the site was called. Help?

Metalkid.info?

Anyways, I was wondering if there is a UU threat list. I searched the site, but my efforts were fruitless. Could someone be able to tell me where to find it, or if it doesnt exist, tell which pokemon are threats in today's UU game? Thanks.

Is there any point in teaching Dragonite Ice Punch in Emerald besides using it to breed Feraligatr (or so I've heard thats one of the main reasons for it)? If it's not really necessary, I'd rather breed Dragonite in Diamond @_@

Um, does anyone have the Nickname Code for AR, hopefully this is allowed (sorry if it's not)
I don't think there is a nickname code, the most I could find one time was a code that let you change your OT number but I don't know if that is enough to be able to nickname a pokemon or if you would need to change your secret id and name too.
I have been able to nickname pokemon by changing OT number, secret ID and name with pokesav.

Having problems breeding my tentacruel with starmie to get rapid spin, anyone know a trick to this? or is there a easier way?

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Bad news: no Everyone's Pokemon Ranch on May 19 in NA nor in Europe on May 20. Looks like we won't get it for a long long time as it seems nobody cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)