Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try breeding with Squirtle. That should do it.

BTW, I asked in the BL / UU thread... but is Magneton a widely accepted NFE (in UU) I would like to use him on my new team because of his neat resistances.

Hey I was just thinking about it and I didn't know what anyone thought or if they do it too. Is there a lot of good in SR'ing for fossil pokemon? Is there good stuff to make out of that?

Ok ok Lorak you got it out of me. I saw your sr'd fossil in the look what I breed thread, and I thought I might try it. I was all out of legendaries to SR for, so I remembered I still had fossils so I thought I might try something like that.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Starmie is genderless so can only breed with Ditto. You'll need a breeding chain to pass Rapid Spin down to Tentacool. It goes: Squirtle -> Kabuto -> Tentacool.

Supposing if I were to breed an Infernape with the egg move Fire Punch with a female Ursaring, would the baby Teddiursa know Fire Punch? Since Teddiursa could learn Fire Punch by tutoring, would it be possible to breed it on him?

Would a legend, Shaymin for example, be considered hacked if I teleported there using my R4, and just SRing until I got an acceptable pokemon. Or would I have to get there using Oak's Letter.
And also would the poke pass a hack check?

Would a legend, Shaymin for example, be considered hacked if I teleported there using my R4, and just SRing until I got an acceptable pokemon. Or would I have to get there using Oak's Letter.
That would depend on who you asked. Personally, I would say that was legit but some people are of the opinion that if a cheat device has touched a cartridge then all the pokemon from that cartridge are hacked.

And also would the poke pass a hack check?
It should do yes, although Nintendo may have methods of checking not known to the rest of us!

If i trade someone a Pokemon can they let somone "borrow" it as a parent for a breeding project? I hope to God the answer is no.
As long as you've made it clear that the poke is non-distributable, they shouldn't give it to anyone else, even if it is just for a loan.

Would Medicham be a worthwhile counter of Brozong (with Fire Punch)? Or can anybody suggest any other BLs/UUs that would do well, when pitted against OU teams?

here is a question, with the double battle tourney some of you may be going too, i was to make a smeargle with dark void however i dont know whether to go for -spa +spd or -atk + speed builds

Not only that, it will probably be a very difficult thing for a person with no programming experience to accomplish.

If you really want to try it though, I'm sure there are sites dedicated to that sort of thing.

Cooler team to use(Based on Style)?
Underused Beauty
Gorebyss
Mawile
Vileplume
Altaria
Gardevoir
Lopunny

OR
Gorgeous Standards
Milotic
Blissey
Bronzong
Cresselia
Garchomp
Roserade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)