Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
I caught some level 4 Staravia and Bibarel. Are they rare?
4% frequency at Verity after game's end, with E.FR.LG in Slot 2. Unless the IVs are brilliant, or they're shiny, then no, most here would say they are rare only on wild frequency.

EDIT: 'Sup, CotH?

How should I ev my Delcatty and what set would work for it?
Nature: Calm
Ability: Cute Charm
Ivs: 27-31/9-14/26-31/13-17/26-28/27-31
Special Moves: Sweet Kiss

i was thinking of using parafusion, but what from there?

Question:
Since I know some people believe hacking is wrong and bad, so here let me ask this question. I know there is a formula to check your pokemon's IV's but if someone knows a location of a genuine AR code to check IV's I would appreciate it. Any easy way to learn my pokemon's IV numbers thanks.

Question is bide supposed to go off while the pokemon that used it is sleeping? Here is a log I got from Shoddy that illustrates my question:

(Demendred is lvl 100 gengar btw)

Shuckle used Bide.
Shuckle is storing energy!
Demendred used Hypnosis.
Shuckle fell asleep!

Demendred used Shadow Ball.
Shuckle lost 29% of its health.

Demendred used Shadow Ball.
Shuckle lost 31% of its health.
Shuckle unleashed energy!
Demendred lost 61% of its health.
Ghostwheel's Demendred fainted.

Ghostwheel switched in Aginor (lvl 100 Shedinja).

Aginor used Shadow Sneak.
Shuckle lost 15% of its health.
Shuckle is fast asleep!

So you see, my question is, is this correct or a bug in shoddy? Thanks in advance!

Question:
Since I know some people believe hacking is wrong and bad, so here let me ask this question. I know there is a formula to check your pokemon's IV's but if someone knows a location of a genuine AR code to check IV's I would appreciate it. Any easy way to learn my pokemon's IV numbers thanks.
All I can tell you is that I know that one exists; Google it. (i.e. Don't ask here.)

All I can tell you is that I know that one exists; Google it. (i.e. Don't ask here.)
I know I read it, when I did google it is when I got a code that worked to a degree, I figured I would pose it as a question asking if it existed effectively or where it was, and now since thats a tisk tisk, is there another thing I can do to get my IV numbers? I really don't wanna hack

Question: If I use Substitute and than Counter/Mirror Coat, does the attack still work? (assuming I use Counter when they use a Physical Attack and Mirror Coat when they use a special attack).

I have some questions about breeding...

Is there anyway to pass down personalities?

If the father is adamant and the mother is adamant and holding a ever-stone how good is there that the baby will be adamant?

Is there a way to pass down IVs?

Do personalities really help a stat?

How should I ev my Delcatty and what set would work for it?
Nature: Calm
Ability: Cute Charm
Ivs: 27-31/9-14/26-31/13-17/26-28/27-31
Special Moves: Sweet Kiss
i was thinking of using parafusion, but what from there?

Thunder Wave
Sweet Kiss

What from there?

I have some questions about breeding...

Is there anyway to pass down personalities?

If the father is adamant and the mother is adamant and holding a ever-stone how good is there that the baby will be adamant?

Is there a way to pass down IVs?

Do personalities really help a stat?
^My question
I still need my questions answered... ME FIRST!

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
^My question
I still need my questions answered... ME FIRST!
Impatient much? Questions get answered in the order someone who knows how to answer them posts them, not who posted first.

That being said:
1. No.
2. 50%
3. Yes, by breeding.
4. No, but they do tell you your highest IV, and where it is.

How should I ev my Delcatty and what set would work for it?...What from there?
Well, your Delcatty can't take much advantage of its 10 base-point higher Attack stat, seeing as Calm's nature reduces it by 10%. What you could try is a set of Thunder Wave, Sweet Kiss, Baton Pass, and either Charge Beam, Wish, or Assist, though I don't think you have access to either of the last two moves, seeing as XD gives it to you pre-evolved.

Has anyone tried a Rash Mixed Sweeper Porygon-Z?

I want to know how well it works and feedback of the set, but I don't have access to any means to test it on this computer as of yet.

I think there was a time when people where testing it, since an Adaptability Return should hurt quite a lot of stuff.

I'm not sure on the results however.

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
How does the Gyro Ball damage formula work exactly? I know it's 25*(Opponents Speed/Users Speed) but after you get the number that comes out of that, are you supposed to round it to a certain number like Grass knot? Also, is there a damage calculator that can do moves like Gyro ball and Grass knot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)