Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some stuff I need to get hack checked, and renamed if possible, who do I ask about that?

Also, is the Wifi Store ever going to go back up any time soon?

What do I do when nobody helps me with my team? After countless hours on the Simple Question/Answer thread have crystalized into a beautiful fruition, but out of all the people who told me to post a RMT, nobody shows up?

What do I do when nobody helps me with my team? After countless hours on the Simple Question/Answer thread have crystalized into a beautiful fruition, but out of all the people who told me to post a RMT, nobody shows up?
Don't worry, nobody answers my questions either. xD
You can PM me if you need to.

I thought Metalkid's is supposed to come up with numbers that are higher than usual though. That's why I'm asking in the first place.
Metalkid's calculations aren't off by more than 0.5%, if that, so it's not THAT bad off.

In any case, Libelldra's damage calculator seems to be the 100% accurate online calculator of choice. I can't find a better one out there.

Of course, if you don't restrict yourself to online calculators, then there's always... you know...

*points to sig*

When using a Synchronizer, like Abra....

Do some of the IVs get Syncro'd too? Or is it just nature?

Cuz I have 3 Makuhitas that have the same Defense, HP, and nature.

3 out of 8 that I caught.

So I was just wondering.

Where can i find a reliable damage calculator for dp?
Metalkid's has some mistakes but I think this one is good: http://ownpurpose.com/damage_calculator_test.php
It's the same one that CardsOfTheHeart posted but it has a stat calculator too, in case you don't know the attacking and defending stats at level 100.

I got some stuff I need to get hack checked, and renamed if possible, who do I ask about that?

Also, is the Wifi Store ever going to go back up any time soon?
Nobody hack checks in the wifi forum anymore, the rule is trading with people you trust and don't complain if you trade for something too good to be true.
There was a thread called "Smogon services", I think you can find EV-trainers, renamers, etc. so look for it.
The wifi stores will be done when it is ready, possibly not soon but only chaos knows for sure.

I just saw your team, the problem with it is that it is UU and according to Obi's proposal the UU tier is going to have a major overhaul with all the BL pokemon becoming legal on the smogon server for testing. UU is going to change a lot so I advice you to wait for that.

When copying with the AR which pokemon is the original?
Some people think is the one you take with the hand and move between boxes and other people think it is the other one. It doesn't matter in the end because they are both identical.

When using a Synchronizer, like Abra....

Do some of the IVs get Syncro'd too? Or is it just nature?

Cuz I have 3 Makuhitas that have the same Defense, HP, and nature.

3 out of 8 that I caught.

So I was just wondering.
Just the nature, you are getting similar IVs just by coincidence or maybe that's how the RNG works.

Excellent as always Omega. I came across some named, too good....yea, and I wanted to ditch the name and keep it mainly as a trophy, and ocational team members.

What are the chances of me getting the natuered pokemn that I want, when the parents in the day care are not holding any items, and are not the nature that I want the pokemon to be?

now here is a question.
i was in the wi-fi battle tower and apparently, "lost" because destiny bond made me faint first, now i thought destiny bond took the pokemon with it, meaning it dies first not the other way around.
so what exactly is the offical rule here. and as an added question, is it counted as a draw if aftermath, sharp skin (whatever) life orb. happens to faint on last pokemon

What are the chances of me getting the natuered pokemn that I want, when the parents in the day care are not holding any items, and are not the nature that I want the pokemon to be?
If you are not using an everstone in the female/ditto then the nature is completely random. I suppose the chance would be 1 in 25 since there are 25 possible natures.

now here is a question.
i was in the wi-fi battle tower and apparently, "lost" because destiny bond made me faint first, now i thought destiny bond took the pokemon with it, meaning it dies first not the other way around.
so what exactly is the offical rule here. and as an added question, is it counted as a draw if aftermath, sharp skin (whatever) life orb. happens to faint on last pokemon
I think in the case of a tie you always lose in the battle tower, it doesn't matter who provoked the tie. I think you must win always to continue.

I was looking at Magnezone's movesets and EV's on the Strategy Pokedex on this site and I can't figure out if it is considered a wall or a special tank...Which is it? Im new to competitive battling so I can't figure it out.

If you reset a save file in D/P with an active wondercard (I still didn't get my Darkrai from the delivery man), does the card stay intact, or is it deleted as well? I have a feeling it gets purged as well, but I want to make sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)