Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to buy a AR, mainly for checking ivs, clone pokemons and instant egg hatch. However, I dont know what AR I should buy.

Any ideas of AR that works very well?

PS: Sorry my bad english...
Fast hatch and IV check are the most common. Other than that, don't do anything to stupid to make hacks of your Pokemon.
And... I can't give you the codes on Smogon anyway, you're better off searching on google.

And for the DS, there's only one kind.

maybe its just me.. but why does blissey and a couple of other pokemon not have wish on shoddy?? i dont see the move at all in team builder.

maybe its just me.. but why does blissey and a couple of other pokemon not have wish on shoddy?? i dont see the move at all in team builder.
Wish is an event move on some Pokemon like blissey and therefore is banned. Wish learned by level up or egg moves is okay though.

Hey anyone know a good number of eggs to make before hatching in order to mass hatch. I heard it was 90 but that doesnt include the nature, so would it be 180?

and do u just give politoed the kings rock or does he have to level up with it on him?
first you can edit your posts so you dont have to double post, so next time dont double post.

You have to trade poliwhirl holding a kings rock to have it evolve to a politoed. To get the kings rock you can have a pokemon with the ability pickup get you one, you can get one off a wild poliwhirl, or you can have a pokemon hold the item from one of the gba games and have it migrate to your game.

Edit: beat bad

i just found out today that blizzard has a 30% chance to break through protect/detect in the hail.

If a pokemon has serene grace, is it boosted to 60%?

No it isn't. Serene Grace affects secondary effects, like Freeze chances. Hitting your enemy qualifies as the primary effect of the attack, not the secondary one, therefore is not affected by Serene Grace. The reason it has a 30% chance of hitting through the protect is that it works like a No Guard move going through protect, hail gives it a 'perfect' accuracy the same way No Guard does, and so it has a 100-(move's accuracy)% chance of hitting through the protect.

Does anyone know of a decent hail team? I am thinking of using these Pokemon and I need help on the last spots

Glaceon (wish support)
Tentacruel (toxic spikes/ Rapid Spin)
Abomasnow (obv.)
Mamoswine (Stealth Rock)
Froslass (T-wave, Destiny Bond for surprise kicker)
i'd reccomend adding Dusknoir.
Dusknoir is good for countering the huge fighting weakness that most hail teams have.
I've also seen heatrans and starmies on alot of hail teams, obviously to help the huge fire weakness.

I think "Obi mode" is a strategy in Doubles. A Pokemon uses Explosion while Smeargle uses Endure, with Salac Berry raising its speed. Then Smeargle Spores a Pokemon while the other Pokemon uses Fake Out. From there I think it's just Smeargle using Spore while the other two Pokemon kill things. It only works with Slepe Clause off.

Hey, can Pokemon obtained from wondercards be soft-reset for a shiny result?
They can be soft-reset for shinies (and decent IVs) but I wouldn't attempt it unless you've got a couple of decades of free time - 1 in ~9000 chance.

does anyone know of a eally accurate damage calculator? i see all of these people's rmts and the have these calculations like," Starmie's icebeam does 60-70% on modest tyranitar. where are they getting those. all ive seen is the one on serebii which tells you how much damage it will do in terms of hp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)