Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so does anyone know about Hazing a substitute?
The first thing you should do is check the smogon moves page for substitute and haze.
Here you go: http://www.smogon.com/dp/moves/substitute
I didn't know that you could breed in FR/LG and I have the game. Well i guess thats my new thing learned fo the day.
You can't until after the E4, IIRC you have to find a different Day Care House in one of the islands that you can visit outside of Kanto.

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
If a Pokemon with Technician uses Rock Slide in Doubles(75 BP x .75 for it being a multi-target move, which causes it to be less than 60 BP) does it get boosted by Technician?

Question: Stuff I train/breed in Diamond will have the same IVs/EVs in Platinum. Example: A scizor I want to give bullet punch, a rotom I want to use as a rotom-c...

Dragon Question...

Should I use Outrage Band/scarf mence (outrage,earthquake,fire blast, crunch) or DDnite. Or even DD mence.

So many possibilities....

When foreign pokes evolve, you they keep the forgeign name, or change to the evolution's name. For example, is a japanese hippopotas evolved into a hypno in an american game, would it become a hippowdon named "japanese hippopatas"?

Whats a good pokemon to use in the Battle Stage?

Also, what do the battle roulette symbols mean? I'm so confused about whats going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)