Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a hand with my Shaymin rebattle code...every time I try to put it in, I can pick up Oak's Letter, but the event doesn't restart. Shaymin doesn't appear, either.

What's up?
Ugh, same problem with my Arceus rebattle code. I get the item, but the event doesn't trigger. How do I fix this?

The Analysis for Gliscor states 300 is the speed number to achieve to outrun a bunch of Pokemon, but why not go for 304 so you can outrun Garchomp and hit it with Ice Fang?

I was battling this one person with a Rock Polish Rampardos, but we never finished out battle due to a disconnection. Of course, without thinking of what exactly Mold Breaker does, I switched in Bronzong. This is when my opponent took the opportunity to Rock Polish.

Now this is the scenerio: I know for a fact that my opponent is going to use Earthquake. I know Bronzong can survive one Earthquake, but I don't don't about two... Having a rain dance team, I was thinking it would be best to use Rain Dance. However, would it be better to take the risk and use Hypnosis or should I use Gyro Ball to bring in down to that 1 HP (Focus Sash).

I'm just curious to see want other people would have done in my situation.

How much Ev point should I give Deoxys-S in Speed?
And Should Gliscor have Sand Veil or Hyper Cutter if I'm not using Tyranitar?

It's 3. Serebii sucks for info like this,
no, you're wrong. it's five, except the turn that you use tailwind count and the turn you switch count, giving you 3 turns to abuse it.

edit: looks like I was wrong. goddamn misinformation.

How much Ev point should I give Deoxys-S in Speed?
And Should Gliscor have Sand Veil or Hyper Cutter if I'm not using Tyranitar?
most people max speed on their deoxys so you may as well do that too, so that you can at least have a chance at the speed tie. for gliscor, you're bound to encounter a lot of tyranitars anyways, but if you really find salamence that annoying (you're prolly gonna switch away from gyarados anyways) then by all means use hyper cutter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)