Ask a simple question, get a simple answer mark 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryhorn/Don doesnt learn it....neither does Sceptile D: and i dont have Charizard....

i checked all my pokemon and the only one that knows it s Lucario...

so...

How do i get a Sword-Dancing Cubone from Lucario?

what tm's do you get from giving the girl 10 shards?

edit: i'm talking about the house on route 212
From what I have given, 10 Blue Shards got me Rain Dance. So I think you get TMs that the type corresponds to the color of the shard:

Blue Shard: Water TM
Yellow Shard: Electric TM
Green Shard: Grass TM
Red Shard: Fire TM

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Ryhorn/Don doesnt learn it....neither does Sceptile D: and i dont have Charizard....

i checked all my pokemon and the only one that knows it s Lucario...

so...

How do i get a Sword-Dancing Cubone from Lucario?
Try Lucario/Zangoose/Absol -> Rhyhorn -> Cubone.

what tm's do you get from giving the girl 10 shards?

edit: i'm talking about the house on route 212
Red: Sunny Day
Blue: Rain Dance
Yellow: Sandstorm
Green: Hail

Are people allowed to have illegal movesets/abilities/stats in the wifi battle tower? Because if so, I won't waste any more of my time there.

GB_Packers_Ftw

LOOKS LIKE FAVRE GOT SHUT DOWN
When are Mesprits stats (IVs, Nature, etc.) generated?

And

Does sycronize affent legendaries natures as it does to normal pokes?

There are a variety of IV calculators on What's the difference between "Attack Missed!" and "avoided the attack!"?
None really, as far as I know. It's probably just to give some variation, just like your trainer says a few different things when you withdraw and send out your Pokémons in a battle.

That's what I figured, just wanted to make sure.

And it does feel good in Battle Tower when "Porygon-Z avoided the attack!" then "Swamperts attack missed!"

Is there some way to evolve pokemon like Rhydon and Porygon2 without having to trade them away? I think i remember someone talking about some glitch with the GTS to accomplish this. Anyone know how to do it?

Is there some way to evolve pokemon like Rhydon and Porygon2 without having to trade them away? I think i remember someone talking about some glitch with the GTS to accomplish this. Anyone know how to do it?
First you need to send your Pokemon you want to trade-evolve to the GTS. Next, you seek/trade for any Pokemon like Kadabra that evolves when traded.
Finally, you withdraw your Pokemon that you sent on the first step. It should evolve when you get it back.

Reposting...
Are people allowed to have (upload) illegal movesets/abilities/stats in the wifi battle tower? Because if so, I won't waste any more of my time there.

Make it hold the item and put it up for trade on the GTS, asking for something impossible in return so it won't get traded. Then go make a trade on the GTS and after that go back and choose to take your Pokémon back and it should evolve upon doing so. I haven't tried it myself but that's the story I've heard.

Are people allowed to have illegal movesets/abilities/stats in the wifi battle tower? Because if so, I won't waste any more of my time there.
I'm not sure about the first two, but my friend uses some pokemon with 252 in each stat in the battle tower and it works fine for him, so I would assume you can, at least for stats. My guess is that it wont work if you have a pokemon with illegal moves, abilities, or stats that are higher than normal (i.e. an impish skarmory with 300 special defense or a suicune with 500 special attack or something)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)