"Ask a simple question, get a simple answer" mark 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
What are the other IVs?

Also, why does the Life Orber set in Gengar's analysis suggest 204 Attack EVs? It only needs 136 to guarentee an OHKO on Blissey with Explosion. Is there something I'm missing?

Quick guys.

Adamant or Jolly on Honchkrow?

I'm leaning towards Adamant, since mine will have Sucker Punch.
Also, here's another question.

If the opponent is Paralyzed/Confused/Attracted, does Sucker Punch still work if they aren't going to pull off an attack? I'd assume it does, but who knows.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
If your Pokemon is hacked with PokeSav perfectly and without suspicion, is it still possible to tell if the Pokemon is hacked?
To the naked eye, no. (Depending on how suspicious it is.)

To loadingNOW's Cheat Checker, probably yes. But you need a flashcart to use it.

If you modified a legit poke with Pokesav(Shininess, Ivs, nature), is it a hack To loadingNOW's Cheat Checker? What about an encounter code?

Well, I have a breeding question.

So, I have an Adamant female Sneasel holding an Everstone, which i bred with a male smeargle that knows Pursuit and Ice Punch. The result is an adamant female sneasel knowing pursuit and ice punch.

I take the latter and give it an eversone, and breed it with a perfect speed IV'd Ditto. The result: An Impish Sneasel with pursuit and ice punch. (the trait was also "sturdy body" for some reason...)

Now im like : "What the hell is going on?" so i try again. The newer result is a Lax sneasel, alert to sounds this time. However, it no longer knows pursuit or ice punch because they got deleted. my sneasel grew like 17 lvls. fast. Someone please tell me why the sneasels aren't adamant even thought their adamant mommy is holding an everstone? How do i get that result?

Well, I have a breeding question.

So, I have an Adamant female Sneasel holding an Everstone, which i bred with a male smeargle that knows Pursuit and Ice Punch. The result is an adamant female sneasel knowing pursuit and ice punch.

I take the latter and give it an eversone, and breed it with a perfect speed IV'd Ditto. The result: An Impish Sneasel with pursuit and ice punch. (the trait was also "sturdy body" for some reason...)

Now im like : "What the hell is going on?" so i try again. The newer result is a Lax sneasel, alert to sounds this time. However, it no longer knows pursuit or ice punch because they got deleted. my sneasel grew like 17 lvls. fast. Someone please tell me why the sneasels aren't adamant even thought their adamant mommy is holding an everstone? How do i get that result?
It's a 50% chance...:doom:

Ditto has to be the one holding the Everstone though, doesn't it? =/

If not, breeding just got a lot easier for me.
Maybe...I thought it was just the mother, where Ditto in this case is the father.

EDIT: Checked Breeding guide, It has to be Ditto or the mother (if Ditto isn't there)

Maybe...I thought it was just the mother, where Ditto in this case is the father.
I thought Ditto was always the mother, which is why Females can pass down egg move via breeding with Ditto (lol lesbian pokesex).

I guess I should just check the breeding guide, though.

Edit: Well apparently Females can't pass down moves via breeding, ever. You learn something new everyday I guess.

I thought Ditto was always the mother, which is why Females can pass down egg move via breeding with Ditto (lol lesbian pokesex).

I guess I should just check the breeding guide, though.
Lol@thisstatement because anyone who has done any ditto breeding would know that getting egg moves from female pokemon is impossible. Please do not mislead people with offhand statements like this, the humor only enforces it's seeming rightness.

That being said:

Ditto (everstone) + Male pokemon = Egg moves from male are passed, 50% chance of nature from ditto.

Ditto (everstone) + Female pokemon = 50% chance of nature from ditto.

Ditto + Female Pokemon (Everstone) = Jackshit, never do this.

If two pokemon face off with the exact same speed (i.e. Aerodactyl and Jolteon- 394) and they both use a move with the same speed priority (i.e. substitute and earthquake) who goes first? Is it randomly decided by the computer?

If two pokemon face off with the exact same speed (i.e. Aerodactyl and Jolteon- 394) and they both use a move with the same speed priority (i.e. substitute and earthquake) who goes first? Is it randomly decided by the computer?
I've been hearing its randomly decided. I'm pretty sure.

If you modify the shininess of a poke with PokeSav, will it show up as a hack when tested with loadingNOW's Cheat Checker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)