Ask a simple question, get a simple answer mark 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
there isn't one. It is trial and error until you find one. Then you can breed it.

and repost for new page:
Does Rock Blast still get blocked from KOing with Focus Sash?
Does Focus Sash protect against OHKOs?
Destiny Bond?

So, how about...

Yanmega@Choice Specs
Trait: Tinted Lens
Nature: Timid (+Spd, -Atk)
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
- Bug Buzz
- Air Slash
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- AncientPower

Would that work?

there isn't one. It is trial and error until you find one. Then you can breed it.

and repost for new page:
Does Rock Blast still get blocked from KOing with Focus Sash?
Does Focus Sash protect against OHKOs?
Destiny Bond?
1. No. Because if the first hit OHKO's (Doubt it), the second it would kill.

2. Yes, that's what it does.

3. Uhh, no.

1. No. Because if the first hit OHKO's (Doubt it), the second it would kill.

2. Yes, that's what it does.

3. Uhh, no.
For 2, I was pretty vague. I meant to say OHKOs like Fissure and Sheer Cold. Does it still block them?

Manaphy's stats are decided when you pick up the egg from the pokemart

So, how about...

Yanmega@Choice Specs
Trait: Tinted Lens
Nature: Timid (+Spd, -Atk)
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
- Bug Buzz
- Air Slash
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- AncientPower

Would that work?
Yeah, though I would put shadowball over ancientpower.

When are Manaphy's stats generated? Are they generated on Ranger, when it's transferred, or what?
You can soft reset, everything is generated when you take the egg from the man.

For 2, I was pretty vague. I meant to say OHKOs like Fissure and Sheer Cold. Does it still block them?

Manaphy's stats are decided when you pick up the egg from the pokemart
IIRC,focus sash prevents the holder from fainting if hit with any move that would have made it faint.

Am I just unlucky, or is there some reason my Everstone isn't giving me Bold-Natured Chanseys from a mother who is also Bold and holding the Stone? I've hatched about 20 Chanseys and no Bold natures.

Am I just unlucky, or is there some reason my Everstone isn't giving me Bold-Natured Chanseys from a mother who is also Bold and holding the Stone? I've hatched about 20 Chanseys and no Bold natures.
Does the father just happen to be a Ditto? If so, Ditto must always be the one holding the Everstone.

Um, I am trying to evolve my Budew, it is level 20 and it still hasn't evolved.

I am unable to use a Soothe Bell, due to that i am not that far. And it has only died 1 time.

So, what is the easiest/fastest way to get it to evolve?

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
was one caught in D/P and one transferred from 3rd gen? Either both have to be from 3rd gen or 4th gen for Everstone to work.
I know you haven't been around here for a while Sciz, so I'll give you an update.

It's been determined that it is not 3rd gen\4th gen that determines if the Everstone trick will work, but languages. The two Pokemon you are breeding with must come from the same language version (e.g. English-English, or Japanese-Japanese, but not English-Japanese).

I know you haven't been around here for a while Sciz, so I'll give you an update.

It's been determined that it is not 3rd gen\4th gen that determines if the Everstone trick will work, but languages. The two Pokemon you are breeding with must come from the same language version (e.g. English-English, or Japanese-Japanese, but not English-Japanese).
I have a question regarding this: Was this only tested with US-Japan, or also with European Pokemon?

okay, thanks for the update. When was this figured out? And maybe someone should add that to the Research 3rd post. I checked there, but nothing about everstone :cloud:

Friendship Evolution

Um, I am trying to evolve my Budew, it is level 20 and it still hasn't evolved.

I am unable to use a Soothe Bell, due to that i am not that far. And it has only died 1 time.

So, what is the easiest/fastest way to get it to evolve?
The fastest way to make a pokemon friendly is do one or more of the following: keep the budew in your party(walk around with it/bike), use it in battle often, give it expensive vitamins, get your pokemon massages (Veilstone City a house w/a girl in it by the gym), don't let it faint in battle, and feed it poffins

What is better, a Ludicolo holding Leftovers with the ability Swift Swim? or a Ludicolo holding Damp Rock with the ability Rain Dish? Both will have this moveset:

Ludicolo @ Leftovers/ Damp Rock
Ability: Swift Swim/ Rain Dish
EVs: 206 HP/ 76 SpAtk/ 228 SpDef
~Rain Dance
~Surf
~Energy Ball
~Leech Seed

He is part of a rain dance team so i think that the prolonged rain would help out more

Does a Pokemon holding a Life Orb that's using a multi-turn attack (such as, I dunno, Fury Swipes Slaking) take 10% after each hit, or 10% for the whole move?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)