Ask a simple question, get a simple answer mark 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Vaporeon's Base Defense is much lower than the other two.
Being a bulky water though, Vaporeon needs all the defense it can get. It can use it better then Glaceon really, and Umbreon likes it's Speed for Taunting PHazers.

I know double team and minimize are banned, is bright powder as well?
Double Team/Hax stuff isn't banned in D/P yet (to my knowledge), but it IS highly frowned upon. The final decision will probably be made once the metagame develops (which probably won't be until after Competitor is released).

What would be a good moveset for a physical wall Weezing that includes Explosion? I was thinking

Weezing @ Black Sludge
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Relaxed
EVs: 252 HP/ 252 Def/ 6 Atk
~Explosion
~Pain Split
~Will-o-Wisp
~Sludge Bomb/ Thunderbolt/ Fire Blast/ HP Ice

I am really undecided on the last move. What should it be? Is it a good moveset?

Lets say I'm EV training my Pokemon in HP and it has the Power Weight equpped on it. I defeat a Pokemon that normally gives out two HP EV points. How many EV points do I earn?

What would be a good moveset for a physical wall Weezing that includes Explosion? I was thinking

Weezing @ Black Sludge
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Relaxed
EVs: 252 HP/ 252 Def/ 6 Atk
~Explosion
~Pain Split
~Will-o-Wisp
~Sludge Bomb/ Thunderbolt/ Fire Blast/ HP Ice

I am really undecided on the last move. What should it be? Is it a good moveset?
I'd use Fire Blast, to keep Steel's away that might come in expecting Explosion. It's also nice for destroying Heracross, who might come in to absorb the burn.

What're the EVs for a paraflinch haxxing Togekiss? they aren't listed in the ANALysis.
You should try PMing the mod that made it. I even PMed and he never responded. It annoys me when they don't respond. I know there busy and all, but still. Try PMing them though. You never know if they will PM you back or not.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
You should try PMing the mod that made it. I even PMed and he never responded. It annoys me when they don't respond. I know there busy and all, but still. Try PMing them though. You never know if they will PM you back or not.
Because they specifically listed in the rules not to PM the author about the analysis. (Or at least I remember something about that at some point.)

Ev's

I looked at the equations for stats but how do you get the EV's? Their explanation is understandable but not so much to me.

How long does pokerus last, and how do you get rid of it? By leaving the pokemon in your party for a few days?
From what I heard about Pokerus, if a Pokemon has it, there's a chance it'll be cured of it by 12AM. So if you want to keep your Pokerus for a long time so you can pass it to others, leave it in the PC before it turns 12AM. Then you can take it back out I guess at 12:01AM.

I remember whirlwind and drill peck being illegal in ADV on skarm but it seems that its legal now. How do you get those on skarm in dp?

From what I heard about Pokerus, if a Pokemon has it, there's a chance it'll be cured of it by 12AM. So if you want to keep your Pokerus for a long time so you can pass it to others, leave it in the PC before it turns 12AM. Then you can take it back out I guess at 12:01AM.
Yeah, I believe that's the case. My infected pokemon always get cured at midnight (at least when I payed attention). If you want to "get rid of pokerus" on a pokemon, you have to keep it in your party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)