Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer mark 6 (read 1st post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the AR way requires a code bad thing with it is the code works only once eact time you activate it so you have to on-off your game 6 times to check your whole party.

Oh, so no pokesav stuff? Never mind then (regular AR codes freeze up the game for me).

Is there a thread here for IV battles?

Thanks, but I'll have to take you up on that offer another time.

I haven't even started breeding my Belly Drum Charmanders yet XD

No, the punches can't be passed on.

If you use an attack that drops two stats at once, Close Combat for example, which of the dropped stats will White Herb restore?

Is there a confirmed cap on crit %?

For example - not that i would ever do this - could I use focus energy and dire hit on my super luck, scope lens holding, night slashing absol for like a gazillion% crit chance?

Does MATTLE Ho-oh have any ribbons?

I got one off the GTS with the ribbon that is given to Pokémon when they're purified. The ID, name and moves are all correct, but the ribbon is throwing me off.

Could I get the damage done to a neutral 0/0 Dialga and a standard Blissy from a Magmortar using Overheat in Sunny weather with Max Sp. att EV's and +sp.att nature? Interested because me and my mates want to have a 4vs4 uber double battle, and I was thinking of starting with Groudon and Choice scarf Magmortar.

Also what is the Speed of a neutral natured Magmortar with Max speed EV's holding a choice scarf?

Thanks everyone!

Does MATTLE Ho-oh have any ribbons?

I got one off the GTS with the ribbon that is given to Pokémon when they're purified. The ID, name and moves are all correct, but the ribbon is throwing me off.
The Ho-oh isn't meant to have the to have the ribbion. Or at least my one doesn't.

On Dialga: Min 369.255 max 433.92 average 401.59

good chance to OHKO and on Blissey

Min 285.66 max 335.685 average 310.67

Only about 40% or so on Blissey

Could I get the damage done to a neutral 0/0 Dialga and a standard Blissy from a Magmortar using Overheat in Sunny weather with Max Sp. att EV's and +sp.att nature? Interested because me and my mates want to have a 4vs4 uber double battle, and I was thinking of starting with Groudon and Choice scarf Magmortar.

Also what is the Speed of a neutral natured Magmortar with Max speed EV's holding a choice scarf?

Thanks everyone!

The Ho-oh isn't meant to have the to have the ribbion. Or at least my one doesn't.
I assume yours is legit then?

Blah. I'll hold onto this thing for a while just in case. If it turns out it was hacked I'll just try to pawn it off on the GTS for a different one. D:

I suppose that could work, but it kind of seems like a waste of a Pokemon. I would really have to see the whole chain to determine if it would be a good idea, but I don't really have time for that right now. You could always post and RMT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)