Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer mark 6 (read 1st post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
name: Standard
move 1: Ice Beam / Blizzard
move 2: Hidden Power Fighting
move 3: Fake Tears
move 4: Wish
item: Leftovers
nature: Modest
evs: 252hp/252spatk/4spd
From the Glaceon analysis. My question, how would you breed both Wish and Fake Tears onto an Eevee?

name: Standard
move 1: Ice Beam / Blizzard
move 2: Hidden Power Fighting
move 3: Fake Tears
move 4: Wish
item: Leftovers
nature: Modest
evs: 252hp/252spatk/4spd
From the Glaceon analysis. My question, how would you breed both Wish and Fake Tears onto an Eevee?
The answer is Smeargle I believe.

How do you get both Nasty Plot and Body Slam on Togekiss?

Wait, Smeargle right?

Serebii doesn't list BS under egg moves, and you can't breed Emerald tutor moves in Diamond, right?

Or am I really confused?

Uh...bump...
Destiny bond works by fainting the target if the user is killed afterwards. As I understand it, even if the user is slower, it will still take the foe down if they are foolish enough to attack.

And as for Wobba... his "garchomp can take things down" argument is flawed.
You can always switch to a counter when Garchomp is out. It may hit hard of course but still has something that can switch into it.
Wobba Cannot be countered simply because you CANNOT switch this is why Wobba is Uber. If you could switch then you could always switch to a counter and wobba would lose his uber status like he was when he was in the 2nd gen.
Did you not see my post?
And to add to that... WObba was UU in the 2nd gen because it lacked shadow tag (and encore).

How do you get both Nasty Plot and Body Slam on Togekiss?

Wait, Smeargle right?

Serebii doesn't list BS under egg moves, and you can't breed Emerald tutor moves in Diamond, right?

Or am I really confused?
If I'm not mistaken Nasty Plot + Body Slam is an illegal moveset for Togekiss. ^^;

because you can only learn body slam via tutor, so you have to teach in ADV and nasty plot is an egg move that is only available in DP

okay, i need multiple leftovers (like my whole team) any way to get them besides catching Munchlax's?

and does anyone know the best honey tree for catching Munchlax's?

I know this is an ADV question but thoose forums are slow but...Does Syn. work on legends (art/zapdos/moltres/mewtwo) in FR/LG? I might go out an buy one...

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
I know this is an ADV question but thoose forums are slow but...Does Syn. work on legends (art/zapdos/moltres/mewtwo) in FR/LG? I might go out an buy one...
No, it's only for D/P.

What's a good counter for both Houndoom and Heatran?
Infernape resists Burn and their STAB attacks, and can OHKO both with Close Combat; it fears boosted Overheat from Heatran, though, as well as Earth Power. Water types, and Milotic and Vaporeon in particular due to their high Special Defense, can take little damage from their attacks and 2HKO or OHKO with Surf.

1900th reply in this topic...

Is there any way to get any of the following egg move combinations on Riolu other than Smeargle?

Crunch+Hi Jump Kick
Crunch+Cross Chop
Crunch+Bullet Punch
Crunch+Sky Uppercut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)