Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 7 (read first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Effort Ribbons exist in D/P, or was that only R/S/E?

If they do exist in Diamond & Pearl, where can you get your Effort Ribbon? Thanks.

After fully EV training a pokemon, go to the Sunyshore Bazaar and talk to the lady on the left. She'll give it to your pokemon if it's the first in your party.

I want to use a encore Shuckle as a starter. Who would you suggest I primarily pass to, to best utilize Shuckle?

Heatran looks great, but water attacks (lolgyarados) will destroy me.
Any suggestions?

Spiritomb good
Roserade good
Lucario = mix sweeper or Specluke
Garchomp = Chainchop or Sword dance chomp
Gastrodon = Toxicstaller? IDK
Milotic = Sleep talker

IS Milotic really that good as a sleeptalker? It doesn't attack 33% of the time, and there's only a 33% chance of it killing Garchomp. The sleepinducer can hypnosis an enemy and switch into a counter if they can predict a switch in. Marvel Scale is kinda overrrated IMO.

I prefer sleep-inducing much more, but which do you people think is better?

IS Milotic really that good as a sleeptalker? It doesn't attack 33% of the time, and there's only a 33% chance of it killing Garchomp. The sleepinducer can hypnosis an enemy and switch into a counter if they can predict a switch in. Marvel Scale is kinda overrrated IMO.

I prefer sleep-inducing much more, but which do you people think is better?
I suggested that because you have nothing to absorb status, you can make the Spiritomb your sleep talker if you want but then you'd need a new starter.

[SET]
name: Your Basic Set
move1: Spikes
move2: Gyro Ball
move3: Rapid Spin
move4: Explosion / Rest
item: Leftovers / Shed Shell
nature: Relaxed
evs: 252HP / 162 ATK / 96 DEF
I don't suppose that Gyro Ball could be replaced with Stealth Rock? And is it worth having shed shell over leftovers?

You could replace gyro ball with Stealth rock, but then all your attack EVs are marginally wasted until you go boom, so you'd be better off with defense EVs. Shed Shell vs Lefties, I usually opt for lefties since 'zone isn't really that common a sight for me. Although it's your choice really.

Yes, since 1st gen.
I have a stupid question... I played Diamond after beating Pearl, and I were in a rush to finish battling E4 so I skipped a lot of items. Well, the question is... where do I get my Pal Pad?

I'm just wondering....

Focus Punch is a very powerful move, with loads of PP, and no side effects, but....

Takes 2 turns to throw out...Now, when your opponent sees you "Focusing your energy" what would stop him from hitting you with a move to ruin your setup? Can someone explain to me how it works? I'm not really a good battler, so I don't really know much.

It doesn't takes two turns, just one.
It's basically "If you receive damage this turn, the move does nothing."
So if your opponent is Aggron and you're using Bidoof, Bidoof does Tackle and takes 1% damage, Aggron doesn't move.
It must be a direct damage for the opponent don't move. Anything else ("Others" group) won't stop the Focus Puncher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)