Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 7 (read first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the TRU Manaphy, will a Modest Syncher work? And are the IVs changeable? I just got a Modest one with 12-13 IVs in Special Attack.

Route 214 - PI Carlos - L36 Goldeen, L37 and 38 Seaking (5 Attack)

With power bracer(attack boosting item for EVs) and pokerus this is 34 EVs each fight, correct?

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

Empoleon* (Female)
Level 62
Calm
31/18/28/31/28/1
EVs: 252 HP, 38 SpA, 220 SpDef (The EVs in Special Attack ensures Ice Beam takes out Garchomp with 4 HP EVs 100% of the time.)
Moveset: Ice Beam, Grass Knot, Surf, Stealth Rock.
Stock Count: Available
Random trivia: Hatched in Foreign Building.
Where's this Foreign Building? Is it the GTS? The Jubilife TV Station?

I got modded for making a topic about this sooo...

Weavile@focus sash
jolly
pressure

counter
night slash
ice shard
brick break/ice punch.

BB or ice punch?

If I already have an Umbreon but want to put Baton Pass on it, can I merely Heart Scale at Level 36?

Or because it's a pre-evo, do I have to get Eevee to 36, then evolve?

If I already have an Umbreon but want to put Baton Pass on it, can I merely Heart Scale at Level 36?

Or because it's a pre-evo, do I have to get Eevee to 36, then evolve?
Umbreon doesn't learn Baton Pass on it's own. You HAVE to learn BP as an Eevee.

Is Aqua Ring at all worth it?

I'm trying to decide for my Special Wall Empoleon w/leftovers whether or not to go with:

Roar, SR, or Aqua ring for the last move. I'm leaning towards Roar atm.

Do you have to give a Baby Pokemon Vitamins or are the Vitamins only to speed up the EV training process like if the EV spread was 252 ATK/252 SPD/6 HP. Would that be cut down to 152 ATK/152 SPD/6 HP?

I read somewhere that if you beat the elite 4 on Leaf Green 12 times, a wild mew appears in the cerulean cave? I don't think this is true...I googled it and theres a lot of sites saying it happens. Then I read that afterwards Celebei can be found in Victory Road..

This true?

Do you have to give a Baby Pokemon Vitamins or are the Vitamins only to speed up the EV training process like if the EV spread was 252 ATK/252 SPD/6 HP. Would that be cut down to 152 ATK/152 SPD/6 HP?
Yes, this will work. Technically, you can rare candy your baby all the way to LV99 and then feed that pokemon the 20 vitamins and proceed to effort train if you would prefer. Just remember to always go vitamins first.

lol. Well, to answer your question Vitamins are purely used to speed things up so No, you don't "have" to give them to your babies.

for pal park pokemon, does the date in the summary refer to when they are caught or when they are pal parked(transfered)?

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I actually love this Froslass lead. It's a Scarf lead.

Ice Beam
Shadow Ball
Destiny Bond
Wake-Up Slap / Thunderbolt

However, this is my question. Which seems better to use? I see a use for Wake-Up Slap. With a neutral nature and 0 Attack EVs, it's a 2HKO against Weavle (Swords Dance set gets caught off-gaurd by it), however, Thunderbolt takes down Gyarados leads, but only by a slim chance. Which, in your opinion, seems the best? Thanks if you can help with my dilemna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)