Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer Mark II - Read the FAQ in the Opening Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that there is a 'Introduction to Competitive Pokemon article' on here somewhere but I can't seem to locate it. I'm apparently inept at finding my way around this site, or maybe I just overlooked it. Can someone link it for me, please?

How can a person make a Policy Review (PR) thread? Do you need to be an Admin? Or maybe you can let an Admin read your draft and have it approved?

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
How can a person make a Policy Review (PR) thread? Do you need to be an Admin? Or maybe you can let an Admin read your draft and have it approved?
You are granted permission to post in Policy Review as a whole, usually by being nominated by a mod, or by getting a badge.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
However if you are interested in posting in a pr topic or thread and do not have the correct privileges then you're more than welcome to pm me a thread opening post or a post for a specific thread and we can talk about it. If you're bringing up a good thread idea or post I'll be happy to post it for you

This is a question for my in game team on White. I was looking for a shuffler to go with my Ferrothorn, and I was gonna use RestTalk Gyarados with Waterfall and Roar/Dragon Tail. However, I realize that I can't get Sleep Talk without a 3rd gen game (or by going on Serebii's wifi, but that may take a while). Are there any other shufflers that would go well with Ferro? Or should I just try and get the Gyara?

This is a question for my in game team on White. I was looking for a shuffler to go with my Ferrothorn, and I was gonna use RestTalk Gyarados with Waterfall and Roar/Dragon Tail. However, I realize that I can't get Sleep Talk without a 3rd gen game (or by going on Serebii's wifi, but that may take a while). Are there any other shufflers that would go well with Ferro? Or should I just try and get the Gyara?
Sleep talk is a TM in gen 4, you can easily get it there.

Thank you both, NijaSkills and bluemon. I must have overlooked it as a TM on Serebii. And yes, Dragonite was going to be my next guess, as it has similar resistances to Gyarados (fighting, fire and ground)

Triples battles question.

If I have two or three separate pokemon use something like rock slide on the centre pokemon in triples, do the flinch chances stack? Or does each pokemon have an individual 30% chance to flinch?

Triples battles question.

If I have two or three separate pokemon use something like rock slide on the centre pokemon in triples, do the flinch chances stack? Or does each pokemon have an individual 30% chance to flinch?
They "stack" as independent probabilities, that is, you would have (1-.7*.7*.7) = 65.7% of flinching the center one.

You don't magically get a .3+.3+.3 = 90% chance of flinching them, if that's what you were thinking.

However if you are interested in posting in a pr topic or thread and do not have the correct privileges then you're more than welcome to pm me a thread opening post or a post for a specific thread and we can talk about it. If you're bringing up a good thread idea or post I'll be happy to post it for you
I'm currently working on a PR thread opening post, but I don't have the privilege to post it. I'd wanted to ask somebody to maybe post it for me, but I thought maybe it was too much too ask. Thank you so much for the offer, Gen. Empoleon. I'd PM you once I'm done writing it. ^^

I still have one of those Event-Jirachi at the Pokemon market. Is it possible to RNG for some good IV?

That question doesn't have something to do with Pokemon itself: I accidently maximize the PO battle window and am now unable to revert it. Does anyone know how to downsize the PO battle window?

I still have one of those Event-Jirachi at the Pokemon market. Is it possible to RNG for some good IV?

That question doesn't have something to do with Pokemon itself: I accidently maximize the PO battle window and am now unable to revert it. Does anyone know how to downsize the PO battle window?
uh...

click the restore button?

its the middle button with 2 screens

So I have some dream world eevees, one is to be a jolteon while the others are to be espeons. I used a thunderstone on one of my eevees and the resulting jolteon did not have the dream world ability despite the eevve having the dream world ability adaptibility. I then evolved my other eevees into espeons and they also did not have the dream world ability. does anyone know why this is happening?

EDIT: i typed the wrong ability for eevee's dream world ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)