Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know everything about it yet, but I know that Rest is still only 2 turns (as there's been a bit of confusion in the past about that) and the sleep counter resets when a Pokemon switches out. I believe the most turns a Pokemon can sleep is 5, and the least is 1 (I've never seen a Pokemon wake up right after being put to sleep, unlike Freeze which can defrost right after a Pokemon is frozen)
I believe it was changed from 1 to 5 to 1 to 3.

yes they are. It is hard to decide what poke should be banned and what poke shouldn't be banned.
for example: Let's say we ever declare Beartic with SwSw legal. Then one says: blablabla if beartic isn't banned, we should unban Armaldo as well. Then another one comes in and says: blablabla if Armaldo isn't banned, we should ban this and this poke as well. etc.etc., all the way until it gets to the point where Kingdra and Ludicolo and stuff like that are legal again.

get my point?

EDIT:double accelgor'd

Does anyone know which npc tells me if i fully ev'd a pokemon?
Thanks in advance
It is the woman in the 1st floor of the house above the pokemon center in Opelucid City. She will say they have put in a great effort if they have all EV's.

roost is no longer available in gen 5 other than breeding and gliscor cant get it by breeding

so if i send over my gliscor from soul silver with roost he will have roost but then i cant get posion heal on it.

so is roost + posion heal on gliscor illegal or soemthing? unless someone can tell me how to get it cuz i dont hack

Hi, do items like Health Wing, Muscle Wing, Resist Wing, etc function in the same way as vitamins (HP Up, Protein, Iron, etc)? If so, how much EV do they give per piece?

Hi, do items like Health Wing, Muscle Wing, Resist Wing, etc function in the same way as vitamins (HP Up, Protein, Iron, etc)? If so, how much EV do they give per piece?
1 EV point; but there is no limit on how many times they can be used. In theory if you had 510 Wings you could fully EV train a pokemon.

roost is no longer available in gen 5 other than breeding and gliscor cant get it by breeding

so if i send over my gliscor from soul silver with roost he will have roost but then i cant get posion heal on it.

so is roost + posion heal on gliscor illegal or soemthing? unless someone can tell me how to get it cuz i dont hack
Yes, it's illegal to have both on one Gliscor.

@ Kiryu
I can confirm that, I use the "900 of first Recovery item" code so I can fully EV-train Pokemon with just hundreds of quick repeated button presses. It's very useful.

@ Kiryu
I can confirm that, I use the "900 of first Recovery item" code so I can fully EV-train Pokemon with just hundreds of quick repeated button presses. It's very useful.
Haha, that's nice to know. Sadly, I am playing on a legitimate Pokemon Black cartridge without an Action Replay, so I can't use that code :(

@ Kiryu
Wait, Really? Well... That's news to me...

in terms of taking hits

does gligar+eviolite take hits better than gliscor as a physical wall?

so since misdreavous and mismagious have the same base hp and u give misdreavous the eviolite it becomes a better special wall than mismagious?

cuz i dont understand this item lol

in terms of taking hits

so since misdreavous and mismagious have the same base hp and u give misdreavous the eviolite it becomes a better special wall than mismagious?

Gligar takes Special hits better, and takes Physical ones only slightly better (Due to lower HP), but has almost no offensive capability.

Also, I wouldn't use it on Misdreavus, as Mismagius is faster and both are frail anyhow.

in terms of taking hits

Eviolite is mainly used on a pre-evo that has similar defenses in one stat, but inferioir in another, to take those hits better than its evolution. For instance, Eviolite Chansey is way better than Blissey at taking Physical hits. The choice between the two is if you want more bulk on one side(Chansey), or a viable use of Flamethrower or Ice Beam (Blissey). Same goes for Specially Defensive Gligar. Eviolite boosts its nice defense, while allowing you to invest in a Specially Defensive spread that Gliscor can't quite run with his SpD. However, most pre-evos have less HP than their elder form, so it's all a matter of opinion.

Edit: Eviolite Dusclops >>>>>>> Eviolite Misdreavus, tbh.

Blackhawk11

one on one
How do I search for friends to be Dream Pals? I've tried to find a way to add my brother and school friends but can only manage to find random people that have appeared on my dream map.

Eviolite is mainly used on a pre-evo that has similar defenses in one stat, but inferioir in another, to take those hits better than its evolution. For instance, Eviolite Chansey is way better than Blissey at taking Physical hits. The choice between the two is if you want more bulk on one side(Chansey), or a viable use of Flamethrower or Ice Beam (Blissey). Same goes for Specially Defensive Gligar. Eviolite boosts its nice defense, while allowing you to invest in a Specially Defensive spread that Gliscor can't quite run with his SpD. However, most pre-evos have less HP than their elder form, so it's all a matter of opinion.

Edit: Eviolite Dusclops >>>>>>> Eviolite Misdreavus, tbh.
so if ur using eviolite on gligar the recommended ev spread is 252 hit points 252 special defense?

and it still takes physical hits like gliscor?

yeha makes sense u dont happen to recommend a spreads lol? i just think roost + gligar a better wall than posion heal no roost gliscor

yeha makes sense u dont happen to recommend a spreads lol? i just think roost + gligar a better wall than posion heal no roost gliscor
Then why not use Roost Gliscor w/out Poison Heal?

Well, if you mean for the Special Capabilities..

Careful ~ 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD

Unless you want solely Special with a dash of Defense

Careful ~ 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD

Edit: Out of curiosity, could someone calculate a Max Attack / Adamant Ice Shard from a Mamoswine against a Max HP / Max Def Impish Gliscor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)