Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Get Even/Retalitate/Vengeance work in regular battles, or is it just Doubles/Triples?

I initially assumed it would be the latter, but one of my friends brought up the possibility that you could switch a Pokemon in and use it for revenge killing in Singles.

And do we know how much it's power increases yet?

Err.. Guys stll wondering where the ridge is located (to get Furiijio). Making a guide of where to get the basic forms of Isshu Pokemon the earliest.

Did Pursuit always hit before U-turn's escape? oO
Yes, If the pokemon that used u-turn was faster than the one that used pursuit. or obviously pursuit would hit first, then the other guy would use u-turn.

Anyone know where the MOVE relearner is?
I dont know what the fomal name for him is, but that dude that makes your pokemon learn moved that they have forgotten via lv up.

Yes, If the pokemon that used u-turn was faster than the one that used pursuit. or obviously pursuit would hit first, then the other guy would use u-turn.

Anyone know where the MOVE relearner is?
I dont know what the fomal name for him is, but that dude that makes your pokemon learn moved that they have forgotten via lv up.
Fukiyose City, a house to the right of the Pokemon Center, the guy at the top left.

Speaking of reteaching, where in Black City can you buy Heart Scales?

If I ordered the game from Japan on PlayAsia, how long would it take for me to receive the game? (I live in the US) It says it'll ship within 24 hours and then it'll only be 4 days of shipping. But can it really be this quick, or is there something huge that I'm missing? Thanks!

... I've probably asked this about fifteen times between Serebii and here...

Does Healing Pulse work like Softboiled where it can heal party members outside of battle?

This cannot be that difficult to answer.

... I've probably asked this about fifteen times between Serebii and here...

Does Healing Pulse work like Softboiled where it can heal party members outside of battle?

This cannot be that difficult to answer.
I'll test this for you in a few minutes.

What happens to Regigigas's stats if you remove Slow Start from him in Gen V?

Does it return his stats to their full values or leave them halved?

Does Vileplume get anything useful at all this Gen? Stench is a boost, but that's it? Does he get to be useful at all? I'll still use him, but still.

Wrong? How can I be wrong when I added etc. in my sentence? I'm not wrong. You really need to expand your knowledge, kid.
Really? Was that even necessary?

Yes, I'll give you that the increase in length is slight, by maybe about 10-20 minutes at absolute most. But "etc" used in the context you did seems merely to refer to other version exclusive things from past generations, when there are more things that differ between Black and White than any previous generation.

You are wrong because you contested the fact that Black is longer when it in fact is. You really need to learn to understand exactly what point is being made, kid.

Does Vileplume get anything useful at all this Gen? Stench is a boost, but that's it? Does he get to be useful at all? I'll still use him, but still.
Hey, I know you.

He got Effect Spore, so I guess you could do something gimmicky, like a stall effect spore, and he has a more powerful special poison move in Sludge Wave with a 10% poison chance instead of 30%. Otherwise, it seems he got passed over.

If I ordered the game from Japan on PlayAsia, how long would it take for me to receive the game? (I live in the US) It says it'll ship within 24 hours and then it'll only be 4 days of shipping. But can it really be this quick, or is there something huge that I'm missing? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)