Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait! Is it already possible for me to get a Magic Mirror Espeon?
That video is just explains how to register for the Pokemon Global-Link website. That's necessary for accessing the Dream World, since the Dream World is a part of that site, but as you've probably heard, the Dream World was taken down due to server strain until October 11th.

It's technically the 11th in Japan right now, but it's still early in the morning there, so I'm not sure if the Dream World is actually back up or not yet (probably not quite yet). In any case, once it does come back up, it will require a lot of testing to find out which Pokemon exactly can be gotten with their Dream World abilities there to start off with (especially since players are now limited to only being able to access the Dream World for 1 hour each day, I beleive), so we probably won't have info on specific Pokemon (like whether or not Milotic can be obtained there yet and if so how/where) for a while.

What beats a Breloom? Because my team appears to be Breloom weak. Also, is it competitively viable to have a Porygon-Z and a Porygon2 on the same team?
Yes, it is competitively viable to have a Porygon-Z and a Porygon2 on the same team. And about the Breloom counters, everything faster than Breloom works fine, an example would be Roserade, who is faster than him and has Sludge Bomb to 0HKO.

Hope it helped, and keep asking!

When using Wish in a Rotation Battle, does it recover the health of a Pokemon rotated into battle the next turn? Or does it only recover the health of a Pokemon that's switched into battle (or the user)?

Yes, it is competitively viable to have a Porygon-Z and a Porygon2 on the same team. And about the Breloom counters, everything faster than Breloom works fine, an example would be Roserade, who is faster than him and has Sludge Bomb to 0HKO.

Hope it helped, and keep asking!
I am assuming this includes Blaziken and Porygon-Z. If it does, then I am not Breloom weak after all. Yay!

BurningMan

fueled by beer
I am assuming this includes Blaziken and Porygon-Z. If it does, then I am not Breloom weak after all. Yay!
both are hammer hard by technician mach punch wich is pretty wde spread (i see way more ppl using technician sets then sub punching sets, since its more directly threatening and handles many common threats).

Latios,Celebi and the Flyying Djiins handle Breloom pretty good.

exchange porygon-Z with any of these since i dont see him being more useful in Gen V average speed and lack of bulk really kill him.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Alright everyone, I downloaded Pokemon Online and made my 5th gen team. But now, how can I play? When I click Go Online, a screen pops up but nothing shows up. Is it down right now?
The fifth gen server on Pokemon Online is down at the moment, so you'll have to wait unil they start it again, or until Lab is updated.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Does Sandstorm now raise the special defense of ground-type or steel-type pokemon? I read somewhere on this site that Doryuuzu gets a Sp.D boost from Sandstorm, hence my question.

EDIT:
idiotfrommars said:
would a choice scarf darkrai be able to outspeed the mole in sand storm?
Darkrai's base Speed is 125, which translates to a maximum speed(assuming +Nature) of 383. With Choice Scarf attached, its speed goes up to 574. Doryuuzu's base Speed is 88, which is a maximum speed (+Nature again) of 302. Assuming you use the "Sand Paddle" ability, Doryuuzu's speed will go up to 604 in Sandstorm; Doryuuzu outspeeds Choice Scarf Darkrai in Sandstorm, assuming max IVs, EVs, and a beneficial nature.

I'm trying to sign up for Pokemon Global link but it keeps saying that my ID that i got from my game sync is taken has this happened to anyone else and if it has did you fix it nd if so how so?

In most topics there is usually a "DON'T DISCUSS TIERS HERE!!" label slapped on OP.

So I wondering, where does one go about discussing tiers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)