Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cottonee - #546 (Bold)
HP: 28 - 29
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 16 - 17
Speed: 28 - 29

Stats at level 50 , should i EV Train him or wait for his HP values to get higher?

Cottonee - #546 (Bold)
HP: 28 - 29
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 16 - 17
Speed: 28 - 29

Stats at level 50 , should i EV Train him or wait for his HP values to get higher?
Wrong thread sir, try "discuss my pokemon", on the wi-fi subforum.

Is this the SQSA thread?

What exactly are the conditions for the Dive Ball to work this time around in Black and White?
The same as previous gen, it will make poke that you encounter while using the HM dive easier to catch.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Dive Ball works same as previous generation. If you encounter a Pokemon while surfing or fishing, the Dive Ball has a 3.5x catch rate. Otherwise, it's a 1x catch rate.

Theoretically it can be used underwater, but there are no wild Pokemon that are found underwater in Black and White.

Reasking

In White I just picked up an egg, then upon entering the Daycare to retrieve my parent, was told by the woman that her husband wanted to see me. He then gave me ANOTHER egg. Can multiple eggs "stack" in BW, or was it just dumb luck that in those half a dozen steps up to the Daycare counter another egg got produced?
What are the chances of getting different items in swirling dust? And does it depend on location? I need evolution stones in White.
When was the original Nuzlocke challenge done?

I really want a Deino on my pokemon Black. Serebii & Bulbapedia say you can find it in Victory Road, but I just can't manage to encounter one... Is there a special spot?

What's the best ev spread for a Bold/Impish Erufuun? 252 HP/252 Defense/4 Special Defense or just max both Defenses, so Leech Seed heals more?
I'd say use a Cottonee@Eviolite over Whimsicott, but whatever floats your boat.

Anyway, you need 252 HP / 252 Def, otherwise you just end with the Deo-D syndrome. You need the HP to survive hits before seeding and Whimsicott's HP stat isn't exactly stellar.

Hey guys, it's been a long time since I was last here and I know that Shoddy is down. My question is: what's the current simulator that's being used by Smogon now?

I really want a Deino on my pokemon Black. Serebii & Bulbapedia say you can find it in Victory Road, but I just can't manage to encounter one... Is there a special spot?
If you check the location details on Serebii http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/location/633.shtml or the Victory Road page on Bulbapedia, you'll see it's only on the first (lowest) or third floor inside. It's a 20% encounter rate there, but you won't find it outside or on any other floor inside.

Yo, what are some optimal natures for Darumatan ZENMODE? I am able to get the ones in the desert and I figured I might as well soft-reset for a goodish one.

Dive Ball works same as previous generation. If you encounter a Pokemon while surfing or fishing, the Dive Ball has a 3.5x catch rate. Otherwise, it's a 1x catch rate.

Theoretically it can be used underwater, but there are no wild Pokemon that are found underwater in Black and White.
Yeah, that's what I thought, but has anyone tested it at all? Because a lot of people (like whoever edited Bulbapedia's Dive Ball page) seem to be under the impression that it works like in RSE, but I don't know if that is either from their interpretation of the slightly different description for B/W, or from actual testing or code analysis.

Is that a 100% chance? I know it worked like that in the IV generation but I heard people saying it's only a 50% chance or something. I don't know if it's a 50 percent chance for both of those IVs to pass down or 50% for just one IV to pass down.

Why don't you just slap the appropriate power items on each parent and hit the spread guaranteed?
I understand what you mean, but what my true conditions are this:

Offspring desired:

31/31/x/x/x/31

Parents:
x/31/x/x/x/31 and 31/x/x/x/x/31 (Power Weight)

Because I'm already using a Power Item, essentially the ratio is what I posted above.

I'm planning to give my girlfriend Pokemon Black (I have white) and my old DS on her birthday(early May). Can I download the ticket for Victini without having a saved game file, or do I at least need to start the game and save immediately to get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)