Ask for XY and ORAS OU Battles Here! (READ THE FIRST POST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That battle was so close!! I've gotta throw it on my channel now. I enjoyed that battle a lot. You kept me at the edge of my seat too! I thought you had me for a second with my choice of move against Starmie.

That battle was so close!! I've gotta throw it on my channel now. I enjoyed that battle a lot. You kept me at the edge of my seat too! I thought you had me for a second with my choice of move against Starmie.
My plan was to keep scizor alive to take care of that gengar. When you used excadrill i though you were going to switch out which is why i stayed in to use u-turn to regain some momentum. I wish i could have had superpower for scizor but great match overall!
Looking for a battle!
Oh and apollo I'd be happy to have a battle just give me your friend code and ill gladly accept.

Yea why jellicent isn't OU baffles me. But i'm the worst at mind games I will always make the wrong move. I also completely forgot about that excadrill at the end! But aside from that GG man let's do another later tonight I've got to do some work right now.

At some point earlier in the release of X and Y I think it was. RU is really a joke, I've encountered my fair share throughout battles in the past.

I totally foddered my archeops for a safe switch in. I guess we should make a new tier for him UO4GI: Used only for good intentions. ->;,;-> ~

I was confident excadrill wasn't going to outspeed your Nido or Talon. He is by far my most hated pokemon. It's always a gamble with him :S
Other than that, close match. Hopefully we can do it again sometime. I have to catch some sleep. We'll battle again some time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)