Ask simple questions here! [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

I -accidentally- cleared my history and everything, and now literally all of my teams on Showdown! are gone. Any way to get them back? And no, I didn't back them up in a .txt or so, hence I'm asking.

If you haven't backed them up, they are lost forever

and since I'm posting here
Well you could find usage here http://www.smogon.com/stats/2015-05/
Just type .usage and bottt will help you out :D

Haven't seen a thread for it however, I'll edit this if I find one.
There aren't any usage stats for Pikachu cup as it was just implemented this month and usage stats arrive at the end of each month iirc.

Reisen

Translations Project Creator
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I -accidentally- cleared my history and everything, and now literally all of my teams on Showdown! are gone. Any way to get them back? And no, I didn't back them up in a .txt or so, hence I'm asking.
Hello Fluke

For the future I suggest you to save your teams in a pastebin or in a .txt file that you could keep somewhere in your computer.

Unfortunately if you hadn't a save you can't get your teams back.

Hello Fluke

For the future I suggest you to save your teams in a pastebin or in a .txt file that you could keep somewhere in your computer.

Unfortunately if you hadn't a save you can't get your teams back.
Ah shoot. Thought there would've been a way to perhaps recover. Well, I guess I learned my lesson.

Reisen

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I haven't been able to access PS for the last 8 hours; i can access all other sites, but PS and smogtours don't work for me and me only (i asked multiple ppl and they said they could access it). Does anyone have a solution ~_~
Hello Kingler12345

During the server overload period, there are many problems on smogon server concerning teambuilder, teams, lags, ladder and even connection.

However there was a server restart 2 hours ago, it should be fine I guess.

no that doesn't answer my question sry, i foudn out that it was because i didn't use https (fsr it's not auto-defaulting to that!) but thanks anyway i guess n_n

It's just me or there isn't a single replay that does work today?
Is it a temporary issue? Will replays be restored? Tyvm

How does a paralyzed harvest+sitrus exeggutor (even with max speed and nature that should sit at 57-58) outspeed a scarf'd avalugg (even with minimum speed and 0 ivs, with scarf that should sit at 81)?

Example: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-257513088
Turn 21 is the item switch to scarf, turn 35 is the moment in question.
Simple. Avalanche is a -4 priority move so any normal priority will move before it.

Do you know a tutorial that works?
Click on the second link that comes up with /git. It has instructions on how to set up the server that aren't too hard to follow, although you'll need to port forward in order for other people to be able to get on the server, which I can't really help you with since it's different depending on your ISP.

Reactions: JBC
Click on the second link that comes up with /git. It has instructions on how to set up the server that aren't too hard to follow, although you'll need to port forward in order for other people to be able to get on the server, which I can't really help you with since it's different depending on your ISP.
Oh god, but I'll give it a shot.

Seems a little too complicated, is there a good tutorial on YouTube?

Last edited by a moderator:
Will there ever be a way to choose which Unown forme you are getting in team builder?
(correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe all the Unowns are in PS but you get a random one each battle)

Asking because a draft challenge my friends threw together recently had an interesting Unown wildcard idea and looking to expand upon it. Falls apart if no way to choose the forme of the Unown, unless want to distinguish which forme it is supposed to be by nicknaming alone.

Reisen

Will there ever be a way to choose which Unown forme you are getting in team builder?
(correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe all the Unowns are in PS but you get a random one each battle)

Asking because a draft challenge my friends threw together recently had an interesting Unown wildcard idea and looking to expand upon it. Falls apart if no way to choose the forme of the Unown, unless want to distinguish which forme it is supposed to be by nicknaming alone.
Hello B. Katarn

For the moment, alternative forms such as Vivillon, Unown, Furfrou aren't the priority concerning ps! development but it is in the todo list.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Is Mega Manectric's BW-style sprite missing or just broken? When I battled in the Pikachu Cup it would just be a still image, and when I looked on the dex the animated sprites weren't there...

Just started to use Pokémon Showdown and it's amazing. I use the app on my Mac and it works really well, awesome job.

Is there a way to donate or something and get rid of the ads?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)