NOC Assist Trophy Mutiny [GAME OVER]

This is beyond fucking dumb. Whydon you really think TBZ is my partner and he would just afk. Please vote Jalmont.
Is tbz your partner? I actually don’t know who it is. I really don’t get your angle here which means I have to conclude this must be a bus but for who?
Its literally just Jalmont + MC ganging up on AFKs after I’ve solved and I’m so frustrated. Please.

I SHOT JALMONT AND HE LIVED PLEASE
if I was ganging up on afks, that would defeat the purpose of bussing. Since you know, could’ve just done that from the start

Is tbz your partner? I actually don’t know who it is. I really don’t get your angle here which means I have to conclude this must be a bus but for who?

if I was ganging up on afks, that would defeat the purpose of bussing. Since you know, could’ve just done that from the start
Your posts are making me cringe because you’re literally scum

ImaginaryNeon

can you let me know how much time you need to submit an action. I’m going to vote Laurel and test the mayor theory. Alternatively you could vote and unvote and see if the mayor is in that group. That might be a better experiment because if there’s a hammer and I’m not even voting we will get more info

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
END OF D5 VOTECOUNT

Laurel (4)
- Ehmcee, Whydon, Laurel (Hammered because 4 with 7 players is a raw majority)

Not Voting (4)
- ImaginaryNeon, JALMONT, Thunder~Ballz, Fame

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Laurel has died. He was:

You are Dark Samus.

You are a member of the Mafia.

Role Restriction Active:
Some Kinda Alien Ass Thing:

Yeah I never played much Metroid. You’re an alien, probably. You seem to take different forms, e.g. Samus except edgy. This is enough to work with.

During each day phase, you may choose whether to absorb either the abilities used by your target of Active Ability 1: Teleport the prior night, or absorb every other ability that targeted you the prior night, in priority order (i.e. absorb first ability, not second, absorb third, not fourth). All abilities that you absorb will be one-shot use.

Active Ability 1:
Teleport:

You teleported in Smash Bros. as an Assist Trophy, but actually stopped when you became a full-fledged character. I should probably do something involving your blue tentacles you can summon from the ground instead, but I think this ability is cool.

During a night phase you may target another player. You will receive a copy of their night resolution host communication. If you target a member of the mafia team, their fakeclaim role names will be used instead of their real role names, and any other effort will be made to make this appear like a town resolution (e.g. factional kill resolution is announced in scumchat, not host convo). To use this ability PM me Use Teleport: [player].

Active Ability 2:
Mind Control:

Can you mind control people? I have no idea! You look like you would be able to, though.

During any phase, you may target another player. You will mind control the player, so that they target themself with any action they use that resolves at the end of that phase. This uses a lot of power, and so you can only use this ability every other cycle. I.E. if you use this ability Day 1 or Night 1, you can only use it again on Day 3. This does not include the factional kill. To use this ability PM me Use Mind Control: [player1].

Passive Ability 1:
Mayor:

You've received a gift!

Your vote weight is now +1.

You are a Turncoat. You win when there are as many Turncoats alive as Assist Trophies, or if nothing can prevent this occurrence.

Night 5 Begins now and lasts 25 and a half hours

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)