Averagemons (Best into to troll sweeping in 6 turns or less)

Okay Lets begin this baby off, First of all this is my first RMT on smogon and I've tested this team a few times and I will post battles time by time showing this teams success.

Once again this team was made from pure strategic thinking and this whole thing can work if you just play the moves out right. Enjoy using my troll team and I hope it influences the whole averagemons metagame. Please drop a like and test this out~ Its really broken.

IN ORDER TO USE THIS TEAM YOU HAVE TO PREDICT WELL IT WON'T WORK ON GHOST TYPES AND KANGASKHAN MUST HAVE SCRAPPY IF U CAN AND MEGA EVOLVE AND USE SUCKER PUNCH ON GHOST TYPES DONT USE FINAL GAMBITS ON GHOST TYPES.

Video 1: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/averagemons-76272728
Video 2: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/averagemons-76270716
Video 3: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/averagemons-76296119
Video 4: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/averagemons-76466432

~So far this is made off a final gambit one of the best ideas ever made in averagemons off of base 100 all stats no matter what pokemon you are you got that advantage so say Shuckle would be like a manaphy but with rock and bug typing and different movesets anyways lets get to the next detailed descriptions.~

~Btw Someone by the name of Smogon Army was so jealous he did this(Follow the link and click the pictures, it has the smogon chats of him raging and crying over my awesome team)~ http://postimg.org/gallery/xd1cprg/77e796ea/ <--- he was very jealous about me coming up with this.

~Now to the Team Analysis~

The lead pokemon doesn't really matter as long as you don't see a ghost, if you see one don't use the Kangaskhan thats a last minute pokemon at the end, try Zangoose for Gengar counters. Usually I'll lead off with Zangoose to get the good lead and if its safe I'll use final gambit because most people don't know this whole team is based on it. (Its what trolling is am I right?)

Same with everything else up to the end pokemon and all pokemon must have scarfs to avoid being outspeed and you can replace shuckle scarfed for like a Raticate scarfed with a bunch of other good hitting moves or half hp hitting move super fang.

Be careful on your predictions on what you see if you think there is a focus sash lead pick carefully on the counters and counter them using the move and die by their next pokemon after killing it and if you do this correctly you have no hazards to deal with.

Even if you just bring it to red because of them priority moves doesn't mean you can't do it, you got Mega Kangaskhan to deal with it, the classical Fake out, then Sucker punch and or return or Seismic toss, this thing gets the job done especially when a 200 damage from a seismic toss is caused.

There is a reason for each pokemon being on, there is a synergy between them, use them wisely and don't be afraid to over-predict unless there are ghost types anyways Happy trollings and the stats are down below and stuff. :)

Also to prove this works all pokemon in this metagame have 100 base stats in everything so a outspeed everything scarfed final gambit 404 damage? Nothing can withstand that until you get to Kangaskhan, anything hurt will basically die off after you 1 v 1 the full hp'd last pokemon.

Basculin-Blue-Striped @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Adaptability
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 HP
Jolly Nature
- Final Gambit
- Aqua Tail
- Crunch
- Endeavor

Zangoose @ Choice Scarf (Use facade over return, if you hate Sableyes but your not gonna see much of those)
Ability: Toxic Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Final Gambit
- Close Combat
- Night Slash
- Retaliate ---> Switched to Return for more Power

Staraptor @ Choice Scarf <----(FYI USE AGAINST PRANKSTER VOLBEAT)
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Final Gambit
- Brave Bird
- Steel Wing
- Close Combat

Victini @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Victory Star
Naive Nature
- Final Gambit
- Bolt Strike
- Overheat
- V-create

Shuckle @ Choice Scarf ------> Switched for Prankster Riolu down below
Ability: Contrary
Jolly Nature
- Final Gambit
- Earthquake
- Shell Smash
- Encore

Kangaskhan-Mega @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Parental Bond
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- Sucker Punch
- Seismic Toss

Riolu @ Choice Scarf <--Testing this set out due to Vryheid's advice replaces Shuckle
Ability: Prankster
Jolly Nature
- Final Gambit
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Ice Punch
^^ Note that you can switch between this and Shuckle, feel free to do any changes to the pokemon but this team is still being tested. Use Riolu if you see common Sableyes and use Shuckle if you don't see a Sableye incoming. Its all about prediction.

~Credits for help on suggesting me a Riolu by Vryheid~

Last edited:
Most people haven't figured out much on Sableye but thats why you use sheer power of shuckle and use encore? If not like I said before feel free to suggest me new sets and try this team.

Vryheid

fudge jelly
prankster riolu can run final gambit and also get off a surprise priority toxic on sableye, which will always go first if it has a scarf (thus avoiding Taunt). that's pretty much what I'd use if I was running your team

if you want to go even further and are willing to remove your scarf you can use priority foresight to remove the fighting type immunity and then smack it with a final gambit but that's up to you

Thanks bro, I see what you did there, at the same-time I'm not sure what to switch out because its supposed to get unprepared people with this meta-game but sure thing I'll think of a way to switch it out.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)