awiec's Pokemon Smorgasbord:Now with A Contest Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
The areo and grimer will be clones and the nido has a clone but I can give you the original and take it off of my thread if you don't want a clone of that one.
I really don't care if they are clones or not but that would be fine:) when can you trade?

I really don't care if they are clones or not but that would be fine:) when can you trade?
Alrighty then. Just make sure you understand the Redistribution Policy for them and I will clone and let you know when I am ready (which will be soon).

Alrighty then. Just make sure you understand the Redistribution Policy for them and I will clone and let you know when I am ready (which will be soon).
I know, no trading them, don't worry, I am gonna make great personal use of these Pokemon:)

I know, no trading them, don't worry, I am gonna make great personal use of these Pokemon:)
Thats the hope anyway. I really like it when they go to good homes and what is the redistribution policy for your pokes and are they clones? It doesn't matter to me if they are I will probably use them for breeding.

Thats the hope anyway. I really like it when they go to good homes and what is the redistribution policy for your pokes and are they clones? It doesn't matter to me if they are I will probably use them for breeding.
They are clones and you can do whatever you want with them redistribution-wise:)

They are clones and you can do whatever you want with them redistribution-wise:)
Okay dokie let me clone and I will add you. I'll probably keep the nido up for now as I don't have a replacement for it but I will soon. I will let you know when he is replaced.

Are you the original breeder of them or are they just general fully distributable pokemon?

edit* Just for archival purposes or if I decide to host them in my thread
I have received them in trades so they are just generally fully redistributable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)