Nature: Adamant
Ability: Swift Swim
Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Knock Off, Rapid Spin

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sheer Force
Egg Moves: Knock Off
I will get back to you as soon as I'm done combing your very extensive list.

CMT for this one?
Shinx (shiny)
Guts
Adamant
31/31/31/11/31/31
Night Slash,Ice Fang,Fire Fang,Thunder Fang
Kardul
Redis

CMT for this one?
Shinx (shiny)
Guts
Adamant
31/31/31/11/31/31
Night Slash,Ice Fang,Fire Fang,Thunder Fang
Kardul
Redis
I must have missed you but I'm sorry you don't have anything I really want and you broke redis rules of a friend of mine.

Also announcing my new little Contest pokemon section, go to the forth post and read all the good details.

Guts
Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Brave Bird/Steel Wing,Aerial Ace,Focus Energy,Quick Attack
Redis
Max Coolness with a Red Scarf Attached
This is a pretty simple set, Aerial Ace is there to gain extra points when you go first, Quick Attack is to return you to top position, Focus Energy if you choose to use it adds a Star to your score and adds a Heart to all moves you use for the rest of the contest, the last slot you can either opt for spamming Brave Bird or using Steel Wing if you time an opponent when they are doing a low Heart move or are recharging after a Hyper Beam (the NPC's really like to do this in the Master Rank).

Last edited:
I must have missed you but I'm sorry you don't have anything I really want and you broke redis rules of a friend of mine.

Also announcing my new little Contest pokemon section, go to the forth post and read all the good details.

Guts
Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Brave Bird/Steel Wing,Aerial Ace,Focus Energy,Quick Attack
Redis
Max Coolness with a Red Scarf Attached
This is a pretty simple set, Aerial Ace is there to gain extra points when you go first, Quick Attack is to return you to top position, Focus Energy if you choose to use it adds a Star to your score and adds a Heart to all moves you use for the rest of the contest, the last slot you can either option for spamming Brave Bird or using Steel Wing if you time an opponent when they are doing a low Heart move or are recharging after a Hyper Beam (the NPC's really like to do this in the Master Rank).
Alright. And I did? Could you tell me so I can fix my thread?

Alright. And I did? Could you tell me so I can fix my thread?
I think it was resolved already, but you attempted to trade a non-redis pokemon from vzxt in your thread. The first thread in the whole wifi forum is read the rules before even thinking about opening a thread; you could have been banned as you broke several rules. I suggest getting pokemon from a safari and slowly breeding them up to 5-6 IVs with nice balls and natures, all you have in your thread right now is stuff from giveaways (including mine) or spitback shinys. Good luck with your future endeavors.

I need details, do you want the non-shiny, shiny, the TR spread or Standard spread?
Sorry I didn't realise that you had multiple. I deal with mostly shinies so that's what I'd like in return. I think the spread I was looking at was the Tr spread which would be fine. I just wanted one that was female, in a dream ball and with it's hidden ability.

AD impish john

Consumed by Darkness...
Pokemon I want you to breed:

Scyther
Ball: Doesn't matter
Nature: Impish
Ability: Technician
Egg Moves: Defog
Nickname: Chainsaw (if breed by you)

Please do it when you can. Please reply. FC: 5112-3502-2086

Hi, I was wondering if you'd be able to get me female of a Timer Ball Modest Solar Power Charmander. If you can, please CMT. Thanks!

Last edited:
Do you still have a Defog Heal Ball Hasty Seedot from.your old giveaway? If yes, C M T
Going to have to say no, while I can breed more, I've become aware of you and your habit of committing yourself to too many things. You made deals/promises to probably a dozen people, you need to deal with them first as it is in my humble opinion a dick move to make a deal then to make that person wait while you're making deals with others. When you have no one else on your waiting list then maybe we can work out something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)