Reisen Sprites [Requests on hold]

Hiya Awu! Could you do a sprite with Cheren and a Stoutland? (Or do I need to post the sprites?)

Also, can you make Cheren's shirt black instead of white?

Reisen

Translations Project Creator
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hiya Awu! Could you do a sprite with Cheren and a Stoutland? (Or do I need to post the sprites?)

Also, can you make Cheren's shirt black instead of white?
Hello Lord B33

It is better than you give me the sprites, I wouldn't take sprites that you don't like.

Cheren's sprite is in the showdown character list. I would give the sprites but I'm on iPad and its kinda difficult here.

Reisen

Translations Project Creator
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
LegendBoy

Here your request, I didn't change anything on them actually because I think it is better that way:

Lord B33

Here your request,

Hope you guys enjoy them.
Ok, i'll try:
+
=

am i good?

It's pretty awesome nice job Cornelly ! However the togepi seems to be under the trainer sprite, which isn't really great, they have to be at the same height or the pokemon sprite can be above the trainer sprite for example.

LegendBoy

Here your request, I didn't change anything on them actually because I think it is better that way:

Lord B33

Here your request,

It's pretty awesome nice job Cornelly ! However the togepi seems to be under the trainer sprite, which isn't really great, they have to be at the same height or the pokemon sprite can be above the trainer sprite for example.
Thanks

LegendBoy

Lord B33

Here your request,

Woohoo! This looks great! Thank you :3

Hiya Awu! Is it possible for me to have a second request? (I promise it'll be the last, don't kill me)
Can you use the same Cheren sprite but this time with a squirtle beside it? That'd be reaally appreciated =]

You could do something with that? to use the forum avatar? if you could color the trainner as it comes in ORAS. sorry for my bad english :c

+
+
+

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)