Back With Some New Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I redposited a lvl 11 flabebe
okay dokie I will send him now

Edit*

Here is a list of people who I have recorded asking packages from me. Anyone slashed means I gave their package to them, if I have you slashed/not slashed on accident then please let me know. All the packages are ready and I can distribute a few at a time to people.

OU/UU
kuladiamond
z0mOG
Poseidon The Sea God
t3d
Bean
Vincent baccari
rickheg

Apricorn
TeraVolt
xcutekoala
Kei Chan
Cherub Agent
NotBruceWayne
PocketCat
CD_North
pumpkaboom

Dream
SoulSapphire
SoulBlazer
SkylarGreen
Sidfrid
Kelthret

Last edited:
okay dokie I will send him now

Edit*

Here is a list of people who I have recorded asking packages from me. Anyone slashed means I gave their package to them, if I have you slashed/not slashed on accident then please let me know. All the packages are ready and I can distribute a few at a time to people.

OU/UU
kuladiamond
z0mOG
Poseidon The Sea God
t3d
Bean
Vincent baccari
rickheg

Apricorn
TeraVolt
xcutekoala
Kei Chan
Cherub Agent
NotBruceWayne
PocketCat
CD_North
pumpkaboom

Dream
SoulSapphire
SoulBlazer
SkylarGreen
Sidfrid
Kelthret
Can I please have my package:)

Thank you for the amazing package, really liking the variety. Also curious to find out what is in the egg. Thanks once again :)

Hello, I am available for the next few hours to pick up my OU/UU package. I posted them earlier in the thread, but just in case, my ign is rickheg, my FC is 4296-3224-4326. If you can't today, then I'll try reaching you another time this week.

Hello, I am available for the next few hours to pick up my OU/UU package. I posted them earlier in the thread, but just in case, my ign is rickheg, my FC is 4296-3224-4326. If you can't today, then I'll try reaching you another time this week.
If you are ready I will add you and send you the pokemon

Awesome, thank you so much! Nice variety, and an incredibly generous thing to do at all. Thank you again!
You're welcome. The swinub is the same one I'm giving away so he is battle ready as are most of the pokemon I gave you. I just want to make the forum a better place, I don't know everything but I know enough to try to be able to help others.

Oh! An Audino for me please! I uploaded a Flabebe, but it's lv 7. Thank you!

Edit - IGN Kei :)

Last edited:
Hi I would like to receive one, deposited a lvl 12 female :) IGN: DANIEL , I would greatly appreciate it if you renickname it to Ohrdoch as I do not really like nicknamed Pokemons and this would be the german name for audino. The message in GTS is Bon Bon. Thanks in advance! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)