Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- Focus Punch
- Seed Bomb
- Spore

sleep absorber
---

Pretty solid team.

I always found Grass Knot more useful than Energy Ball on my leading Venusaur.

You should go back and give discriptions on your Pokemon and letting us know what thier roles are on your team.

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
Like Bolt said above, Grass Knot hits a little harder than Energy Ball. I really don't like him as lead though. I know it's job is to sleep the lead pokemon, but I don't think he does a good job at it. Why? CB Tyranitar could OHKO this lead, and Taunt Gyarados could taunt it, so sleep powder become useless, although Grass Knot will hurt him. I don't see how you switch into Heracross tbh. Every pokemon here gets OHKO'd or 2HKO'd, as you have no solid counter here.

I would recommend a hard hit Physical pokemon, such as Lucario or Heracross, to help you break that SkarmBlissCombo that walls you. If you decide you keep Metagross, I would recommend Bullet Punch somwhere there, it hits hard with a CB and STAB. About the Heracross thing, a Gliscor would easily fix this. But if you don't want Gliscor, and you feel you have predicion, you could put a spread such as 252 HP / 236 Atk / 12 Def, try to predict, although it isn't gonna help as much though.

In all, Grass Knot over Energy Ball on Venasaur, change the lead of to Gengar if you want, but I would scarf it, which it would hit Gyarados and Tyranitar leads, if not, then Metagross would work I suppose. Suggested SD Lucario, or Heracross over a pokemon in your team, possibly over Metagross or Jolteon. I already explained the Metagross thing, so it your choice. The heracross problem, I would go Gliscor over Donphan, although you will lose rapid spin, but you could get a Starmie to do the job, and replace Starmie with Jolteon.

I feel like i left out something, idk what though.

You could shove a stat raising berry(preferably petaya) on Jolteon so you have a little bit more to pass or so that you can hit a little harder. If you are willing to get rid of Venusaur, Roserade is a great option that could do the same job(or imo a better job).

Raj

CAP Playtesting Expert
Hmm, nowadays, most people run choice scarf Gengar so that's what 90% of people are goning to thing when they see yours. They think you're gonna lock into Hypnosis ,when you're really free to attack... Life Orb gives this away with the health drop so I think you should stick to either Expert Belt or Wide Lens.

Your team lacks (p)hazing abilities so you might wanna invest a little in finding one... and you need a Special Wall...
GL

Malfunction

nice desu ne
Hp ice/fire scarfgar can do lots of damage to you. Fire takes down breloom and meta, thunderbolt wears down milotic, and shadow ball can take down gengar with one hit. HP ice takes down gliscor and breloom. Shadowball can do much damage to jolteon. I suggest you switch to scarfgar. Also, for who will jolteon sub pass? No pokemon really have a stat raising move. I suggest you take it out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)