Da Queen (Nidoqueen) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 20 SpA
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roar
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power

Defensive Hazard Setter that checks a lot of threats such as Mega Beedrill due to its great defensive typing. I also chose her because I wanted to have a SR user that is not complete dead weight to offensive teams. She hits a lot of common things such as Chandelure and Cobalion hard with just her STAB while would-be counters barring Blissey can't reliably switch in thanks to her coverage with her Earth Power + Ice Beam and Sheer Force boosting them at the cost of their secondary effects. She's one of the best mons in the tier and is used for good reason.

Koopa King (Blastoise) (M) @ Blastoisinite
Ability: Rain Dish
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: NaN Atk
- Rapid Spin
- Water Pulse
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam

This guy is incredibly useful, he checks important threats such as Darmanitan and Mega Aero, provides anti-hazard support, and is a good special attacker in general. He helps out against physical walls such as Donphan and Gligar since a handful of my team don't appreciate their presense. While Nidoqueen has Ice Beam to maim Ground types, Doublade and Pangoro cannot handle them as they get walled. This is why Mega Blastoise is important to my team as I can't handle Fire and Ground types without him and Hazards will wear my team down fast. KING KOOPA FTW!

Daisy (Florges) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy

The main reason why I have Florges is because I need to cover Reuniclus's weaknesses and I need to make up for Nidoqueen's lack of recovery. Healing status ailments is also very important because my team is weak to them. I didn't use Blissey because Florges is able to handle Salamence and Hydriegon with much more ease. She can also support my sweepers/wallbreakers (particularly Pangoro) with Wish and Aromatherapy as well to keep them healthy so they can sweep late-game. Despite her terrible physical defense, she can wall Fighting Types such as Mienshao and Heracross, both of which are capable of killing my team otherwise.

Chelsea (Reuniclus) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Recover

Reuniclus is very underrated imo as despite her being A Rank, I do not see her much. She has a very good movepool that can cover quite a large amount of threats like Chandelure (bad example ik since Chandy kills it) and Nidoqueen. She's also one of the few that can beat Suicune in a CM war (something that Chandelure, Cresselia and Florges wish they could do). Psyshock only makes her stronger as Blissey can't come in to wall her and she has Magic Guard to avoid indirect damage. Some people may argue that Cresselia is better than Reuniclus although Cresselia lacks immediate offensive pressure as it needs multiple calm mind boosts to break through walls. Reuniclus can still hit hard even without a boost thanks to having a solid 125 base Special Attack. I'm using this set in honor of the Reuniclus from my W2 Nuzlocke.

Scurry Bear (Pangoro) (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Hammer Arm
- Knock Off
- Gunk Shot
- Parting Shot

This guy is the TRUE definition of a wallbreaker. While he's lacking in speed, he makes up for it in power and utility. He can even get past Fairies thanks to Gunk Shot while Parting Shot is useful for momentum. He struggles to beat Fast Teams however since he ends up taking damage most of the time before getting a chance to hit back (although he does have decent bulk). Dark/Fighting is a very good typing despite the 4x weakness to Fairy as it helps Pangoro check things such as Blissey, Choice Chandelure locked into Shadow Ball, and Mega Aggron. Below are calcs of his power.

252+ Atk Choice Band Pangoro Gunk Shot vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Aromatisse: 368-434 (90.6 - 106.8%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Pangoro Gunk Shot vs. 252 HP / 232 Def Florges: 428-504 (118.8 - 140%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Iron Fist Pangoro Hammer Arm vs. 252 HP / 16+ Def Aggron: 672-792 (195.3 - 230.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Master Sword (Doublade) (M) @ Eviolite
Ability: No Guard
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 SpD
Brave Nature
- Swords Dance
- Gyro Ball
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Sneak

IT'S LEGEND OF ZELDA oh wait wrong game..... Doublade provides invaluable support within his spinblocking abilities and priority in Shadow Sneak. Also helps out with Fairies and Mega Aero. He's kinda just a filler that fills a small but relevant niche for the team. It's a shame that he can't handle Mega Blastoise which is one of the most common spinners but at least he walls Forretress. If I expect my opponent to exploud while other mons are out, I will switch into this thing as I can avoid any damage taken due to Doublades Steel/Ghost typing. His typing also comes in handy for taking other attacks as he has 9 resistances and 3 immunites (most of which are seen on every team). He only has 4 weaknesses which can be easily covered by teammates.

Threats:
Nidoking: only Pangoro and Mega Blasty avoid being ohkoed
Mega Pidgeot: I need Mega Blasty, Florges, or Nidoqueen alive to deal with this otherwise I'm outright swept.
Rain Teams: The only Water Resist I have is Mega Blasty, need I say more?
Hippowdon: If Mega Blastoise dies then I'm in trouble since most of my team is walled and Nidoqueen doesn't OHKO with Ice Beam.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)