NOC Bard's College Mafia - Day Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jalmont hasn’t verified to us that you’re town either, so until we have his vouch about you, claim is taken as unverified.
Very soon after my mentioning it:
oh yeah prob granny over earlio lol.

either way lets not vote AG

MS or Bloody
Metal Sonic
Early pro-Texas, tries to policy lynch Haruno, #432 has "at page 5, bluedoom, jordan, knights, texas, prophylactic all town". Also says Granny/Earlio/Former/Bloody town, mxmts scum. Then notices mxmts flipped town. Switches to voting Hitmonleet. Then says "lol, only scum ask for "reasoning", just saying" and calls mafia "all guesses anyway" and downplays (but admits) experience/talent. Lot of post spam and is pro-Proph. Leans both town re: Haruno inspecting Texas. More post spam, with pro-Granny and pro-Former. Argues against using results to inform decisions. Day twin is lynched, starts thinks twin is town based on their points against Hitmonleet. Is also against poisoning Granny Pie. Doesn't like Hitmonleet's claim, though Poison is now proven to exist. Also prefers me over other wagons, then some junk posts. Then after trying to get my lynched, votes Twin for "sorry bud, your fate is in evitable" and then says he's confused how anyone wants to lynch ttm. Part of his earlier reasons for leet over twin was twin experience = valuable, yet #787 "asek is a higher level player so i'd be more worried about him being scum than others like leet or ttm". Also does a little Doctor WIFOM re: who's dying. Argues against the friendly neighbor with a reason that should answer itself (obvtownleader = target) and claims Jalmont hasn't -- just see the top of this post. I'll note that he quotes bluedoom saying MS was pushed as a counterwagon, but I don't see muc of it. Maybe a little from Bloody/XnadrojX? I know I voted MS a bit, but not as a counterwagon.
Verdict Will have more info after Granny flips, but very scummy. Also, if MS is mafia, then Leet is very clean and Bloody cleaner than I say below. If Bloody is Mafia, then probably not MS. If Leet is mafia, then no way would MS have pushed him so hard.

BLOODYRAIN1001 (using #'s because only 15 posts)
#82: Hedges between me and former, then for Champ1604/XnadrojX, but is slightly anti-former and anti-champ, calling out how xnadrojx had posted but champ was voting inactive lurker. But very hedging.
#112: Nudges suspicion towards mxmts.
#194: Sheeps Earlio's post that's pro-Bloody. Claims impending cooperation on reads, takes 3 days to post something resembling that.
#222-3: Bit of questioning, also sorta buddylinked with Knights in #201/220
#485-6: the promised reads, sort of. But mostly on posts, not users (other than leet/MS). TR's leet, votes MS.
#541-543: "I know toni [AG note: twin now], ItzViper, and Moody cloud are close to radio silent iirc, posting very minimally" Notes Haruno/Leet/Granny/self as low end activity beyond that.
#791,793,797,801: Is middling placement (neither early nor late) on the Twin wagon. Decides to trust Meow on MS. Also, minor responses to some mostly irrelevant things.
#863: Only post this day so far? TR's Haruno, susp of me (still). TRs Jalmont, neutral XnadrojX, and slightly anti-Meow based on opinion re: MS... see #791
Verdict Feels scummy, but less so than MS.
A lot of early fluff, some during RVS stage. Then calls out reads as devoid of content. Pressures Haruno for posts. Quickly joins the "don't vote Champ" wagon b/c of the impending reveal. Also calls out MS's lack of reasining in a vote. TRs me for suspecting Prophylaxis. Next post (a page and a half later), could see me/leet team. Then agrees with TTM lynch over MS, but votes MS to pressure. Then decides lack of response = vote is serious now, but then switches to Twin again because weird behavior. Also ??? a little on my Friendly Neighbor. Considers Bloody to be uninvested town rather than idle scum.
Verdict Leaning Town. Solid Town if MS if mafia, neutral if MS is town.

bluedoom
RVS Jalmont, suspects Earlio early, then votes Champ for waffly stance on FH. Argues for going after scumreads rather than inactives. Agrees with Moody re: XnadrojX and a bad post. Leans pro-mxmts and anti-Champ's response to the vote. Then considers Champ as probably just inexperienced to be afraid of a half-RVS wagon. Tries to prompt more discussion, esp. from champ and myself. Votes XnadrojX for bad reasoning for voting me. Is coinflip on Granny, and tries to prompt more discussion from others (inc. Texas). Is anti-FH at some point D2, before the clear I think. Willing to go for twin over leet/MS. Doesn't like my hop on the MS wagon. Sorta TR's leet for the poison since that already flipped once. Hops on twin wagon to success. Then next day goes for XnadrojX. Also mentions the MS counterwagon that I don't see too much of. A bit, but not to the extent mentioned. Likes a Champ/XnadrojX buddyteam to Twin. Likes Jalmont over Moody for Leet votes.
Verdict Leaning Town. Moreso if more of his votes are correct.
Post #865 by Jalmont
"aight it seems like we have people who know what they're doing so imma just peace out for a while hmu if u need anything from me tho"
Feels VERY odd; feels like trying to encourage inactivity;

I reserve my vote for now, as I need to look into Hitmonleet, but he pops up a lot in this, and I feel lynching him would give us the most information.

Asek: sort of pro-blue and calls one of bloody's posts hedgy. Is pro-champ after calling blue's anti-champ points good. Then is anti-leet, but later says leet is always scumread. Prefers me/bloody over the wagons.
Feels like a lot of fluff. Active lurking. Also some ??? on leet. Maybe scum trying to obfuscate an ally?

mxmts was village. And a false Friendly Neighbor power on the mafia would be outright broken in terms of power. Use on someone not on team, will never be lynched, worst-case win as last man standing.
No, I'm saying that mafia could have mxmts' message-sending ability on a role, and used that to fake being a friendly neighbor.

Not sure I agree with all of that BUT

But if it was a fake mafia action, then it would make far more sense in that case for the message to go to Texas/Myself/Pro instead of to Jalmont, since in that case AG would know who was dying and hence know it would be safe
That does make sense tho, unless mafia was really paranoid of a jailkeeper/safeguard (or its just AG/Jalmont scumteam, which I could believe)

I donno, tbh, and while I sort of get where Proph is coming from, I'm not going to give up on this line until I actually believe AG is town.

Ofc I post that and then I realize we have another page
Very soon after my mentioning it:

MS or Bloody
Metal Sonic
Early pro-Texas, tries to policy lynch Haruno, #432 has "at page 5, bluedoom, jordan, knights, texas, prophylactic all town". Also says Granny/Earlio/Former/Bloody town, mxmts scum. Then notices mxmts flipped town. Switches to voting Hitmonleet. Then says "lol, only scum ask for "reasoning", just saying" and calls mafia "all guesses anyway" and downplays (but admits) experience/talent. Lot of post spam and is pro-Proph. Leans both town re: Haruno inspecting Texas. More post spam, with pro-Granny and pro-Former. Argues against using results to inform decisions. Day twin is lynched, starts thinks twin is town based on their points against Hitmonleet. Is also against poisoning Granny Pie. Doesn't like Hitmonleet's claim, though Poison is now proven to exist. Also prefers me over other wagons, then some junk posts. Then after trying to get my lynched, votes Twin for "sorry bud, your fate is in evitable" and then says he's confused how anyone wants to lynch ttm. Part of his earlier reasons for leet over twin was twin experience = valuable, yet #787 "asek is a higher level player so i'd be more worried about him being scum than others like leet or ttm". Also does a little Doctor WIFOM re: who's dying. Argues against the friendly neighbor with a reason that should answer itself (obvtownleader = target) and claims Jalmont hasn't -- just see the top of this post. I'll note that he quotes bluedoom saying MS was pushed as a counterwagon, but I don't see muc of it. Maybe a little from Bloody/XnadrojX? I know I voted MS a bit, but not as a counterwagon.
Verdict Will have more info after Granny flips, but very scummy. Also, if MS is mafia, then Leet is very clean and Bloody cleaner than I say below. If Bloody is Mafia, then probably not MS. If Leet is mafia, then no way would MS have pushed him so hard.

BLOODYRAIN1001 (using #'s because only 15 posts)
#82: Hedges between me and former, then for Champ1604/XnadrojX, but is slightly anti-former and anti-champ, calling out how xnadrojx had posted but champ was voting inactive lurker. But very hedging.
#112: Nudges suspicion towards mxmts.
#194: Sheeps Earlio's post that's pro-Bloody. Claims impending cooperation on reads, takes 3 days to post something resembling that.
#222-3: Bit of questioning, also sorta buddylinked with Knights in #201/220
#485-6: the promised reads, sort of. But mostly on posts, not users (other than leet/MS). TR's leet, votes MS.
#541-543: "I know toni [AG note: twin now], ItzViper, and Moody cloud are close to radio silent iirc, posting very minimally" Notes Haruno/Leet/Granny/self as low end activity beyond that.
#791,793,797,801: Is middling placement (neither early nor late) on the Twin wagon. Decides to trust Meow on MS. Also, minor responses to some mostly irrelevant things.
#863: Only post this day so far? TR's Haruno, susp of me (still). TRs Jalmont, neutral XnadrojX, and slightly anti-Meow based on opinion re: MS... see #791
Verdict Feels scummy, but less so than MS.
A lot of early fluff, some during RVS stage. Then calls out reads as devoid of content. Pressures Haruno for posts. Quickly joins the "don't vote Champ" wagon b/c of the impending reveal. Also calls out MS's lack of reasining in a vote. TRs me for suspecting Prophylaxis. Next post (a page and a half later), could see me/leet team. Then agrees with TTM lynch over MS, but votes MS to pressure. Then decides lack of response = vote is serious now, but then switches to Twin again because weird behavior. Also ??? a little on my Friendly Neighbor. Considers Bloody to be uninvested town rather than idle scum.
Verdict Leaning Town. Solid Town if MS if mafia, neutral if MS is town.

bluedoom
RVS Jalmont, suspects Earlio early, then votes Champ for waffly stance on FH. Argues for going after scumreads rather than inactives. Agrees with Moody re: XnadrojX and a bad post. Leans pro-mxmts and anti-Champ's response to the vote. Then considers Champ as probably just inexperienced to be afraid of a half-RVS wagon. Tries to prompt more discussion, esp. from champ and myself. Votes XnadrojX for bad reasoning for voting me. Is coinflip on Granny, and tries to prompt more discussion from others (inc. Texas). Is anti-FH at some point D2, before the clear I think. Willing to go for twin over leet/MS. Doesn't like my hop on the MS wagon. Sorta TR's leet for the poison since that already flipped once. Hops on twin wagon to success. Then next day goes for XnadrojX. Also mentions the MS counterwagon that I don't see too much of. A bit, but not to the extent mentioned. Likes a Champ/XnadrojX buddyteam to Twin. Likes Jalmont over Moody for Leet votes.
Verdict Leaning Town. Moreso if more of his votes are correct.
Post #865 by Jalmont
"aight it seems like we have people who know what they're doing so imma just peace out for a while hmu if u need anything from me tho"
Feels VERY odd; feels like trying to encourage inactivity;

I reserve my vote for now, as I need to look into Hitmonleet, but he pops up a lot in this, and I feel lynching him would give us the most information.
No don't lynch Hitmon

Seriousness, although I agree with Proph in that analysis is somewhat lacking, AG is actually doing his own stuff now, which is pleasing. Doesn't ease my suspicions, but it's a step in the right direction.

Asek: sort of pro-blue and calls one of bloody's posts hedgy. Is pro-champ after calling blue's anti-champ points good. Then is anti-leet, but later says leet is always scumread. Prefers me/bloody over the wagons.
Feels like a lot of fluff. Active lurking. Also some ??? on leet. Maybe scum trying to obfuscate an ally?
Can confirm: am always killed early for stupid reasons
I agree though with the whole really fluffy asek, though I am inclined to give some leniency considering they subbed in.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ofc I post that and then I realize we have another page

No don't lynch Hitmon

Seriousness, although I agree with Proph in that analysis is somewhat lacking, AG is actually doing his own stuff now, which is pleasing. Doesn't ease my suspicions, but it's a step in the right direction.

Can confirm: am always killed early for stupid reasons
I agree though with the whole really fluffy asek, though I am inclined to give some leniency considering they subbed in.
AG has been doing those summary things since the game started

It's pretty much all they've done

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm thinking we Lynch out of a pool of asek/bloody/meow/Jordan today

Perhaps also moody cause I keep forgetting they're in the game

So y'all five start being convincing imo

Like on the end of day page he attracts a lot of attention for no reason instead of bussing twin
He also made relevant remarks today, this feels very different fromthe time he was idling scum being as useless to townas possible

@Proph
besides that I guess just Metal Sonic? I had a heavy scum read on him when he came in, its been fading since he made more productive posts, leaving me with a lighter scum read on him
glanced over Asek's post, his reads seem fine and he was pretty productive yesterday with catching up on the whole thread, null tell, leaning town if I had to choose
Moody looks town to me also as well, I like his point about MetalSonic's meta shift being odd, which I kinda mentioned earlier in a "if MetalSonic's meta changes" fashion as something that needed to be asked abobut
no, I can't ask any questions, goodbye
Jalmont, can we get a statement on whether you actually got a friendly neighbor message or not
thanks
also, after his posts earlier today that were just fluff and him announcing his inactivity my town read on him is fading
also, Metal, why did you change your meta? Pressure? or was it not a conscious decision?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)