1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

BatCap v6 Release Thread

Discussion in 'Battle CAPacity' started by Cartoons!, May 12, 2011.

1. Cartoons!

Cartoons! !!!
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

http://www.multiupload.com/B9I95LLYV1

Delayed as usual!
    The major addition to this version is Voodoom. A more advanced character with a ton of options. He's kind of a downer though.

Other changes include three color options for each character and a more consistent wakeup time off the ground now. Meaning, when knocked down, characters stand up at more or less the same rate now, making it easier to time your puny wakeup mindgames.

Hope you guys dig the latest version. One more slot in the character select screen left, eh.

Also, I realize Voodoom doesn't have a character page on the site yet. It'll probably be up within the week.
  2. UltiMario

UltiMario

No responses? Huh.

So a friend and I are gunna play some of this later tonight. Hyped about Voodoom, wondering how he'll play.
  3. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Oh snap, this is super cool. So downloading and trying! Can't wait for Scratchet to get implemented, if you're even going to do that!
  4. Destiny Warrior

Destiny Warrior also known as Darkwing_Duck
    is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Voodoom's just awesome, trust me. I love the fact that he can do nearlye verything, and has tools for almost every situation - he just needs to grab the opportunities.
  5. CRASHiC

CRASHiC

Personally I'd rather him save Scratchet for a BattleCAP 2.
  6. the dead mans oddysey

the dead mans oddysey

is called BATCAP! nah, but voodoom plays great. i love his swordplay. its nuts! and i love it when he stabs himslef after a win! its EMO-riffic! (i made up a new word)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)