Inactive Battle-dex

Hello Battlers,

I have been working on a small project for fun and practice.

Summary:
The Battle-Dex is designed to give trainers the edge they need within the realms of battling. Using the Poke-Finder allows trainers to use a more specialized search to find a Pokemon that will tailor to their team's needs. The Enemy Analyzer gives trainers an easy reference tool to quickly determine the strengths and weaknesses of an oppossing Pokemon. Many more features will be added in the near future.

www.battle-dex.info

It currently has two tools that i think give intermediate and advanced battlers a nice edge. i was hoping the smogon community could give me some feedback. I have many more features and ideas for this site project but wanted to know if it would be worth while to the online battling community.

Future tools:

Team Evaluator
Each user will have their own account where they can save any number of teams they use online. When you opponent sends out a pokemon the evaluator will give you the best suggestion as to which pokemon on your team will be the best counter, based on type effectiveness and known moves.

Any feedback and criticism would be great. Thanks!

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi, nice project. I think you really need to look into weighting damage calculations to pick counters, as often type effectiveness isn't the same as power, i.e. CB Victini/Darmanitan et cetera. Also, you might want to take into account usage stats into this because then it would be really useful, like showing comparisons of different counters by usage and the like. I think this has some awesome potential, keep working at it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)