Battle Finder is Down, Ask for Battles Here (Locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle

Anyone wanna battle?..... 6v6,single, no restriction
Name-"Jace"
Friend Code- 2538 3849 6329
Comment or whatever on my profile when your on and give me your name and code

Anyone wanna battle?..... 6v6,single, no restriction
Name-"Jace"
Friend Code- 2538 3849 6329
Comment or whatever on my profile when your on and give me your name and code
I'll battle you. Friend Code is in my signature. I've already added you. In-game name is Pokeguy. Add the black code. No restrictions means, Ubers are allowed then?

EDIT: 0561 9861 2625 is my code.

Looking for a BW/2 UU battle
(I'm using White, I'm currently using my Black 2 for a Nuzlocke ^_^*).

My friend code is 1163 7608 4228. I used Pokesav, but the team is 100% legal (it's the same team I use on showdown)

Feel free to PM me or reply.

Looking for a BW/2 UU battle
(I'm using White, I'm currently using my Black 2 for a Nuzlocke ^_^*).

My friend code is 1163 7608 4228. I used Pokesav, but the team is 100% legal (it's the same team I use on showdown)

Feel free to PM me or reply.
I'll add you and go online now!

Sorry. I forfeited because I knew there was no way I could win. Freaking Suicune :/
It is okay to run from Pokéguy's all mighty Suicune. Good Game, thanks for coming out. If anyone else wants a battle (or you want a rematch), toss me a PM. I play UU, OU, and Uber.

It is okay to run from Pokéguy's all mighty Suicune. Good Game, thanks for coming out. If anyone else wants a battle (or you want a rematch), toss me a PM. I play UU, OU, and Uber.
I beat a lot of people with that team on Showdown, yet I lose my first match when I try it on WiFi. Logic.
I've heard people say that the people on Showdown aren't that good. Maybe they're right.

I beat a lot of people with that team on Showdown, yet I lose my first match when I try it on WiFi. Logic.
I've heard people say that the people on Showdown aren't that good. Maybe they're right.
I've been battling for years. Don't take it heart kid, I'm a total freaking nerd. Check my thread, I spent years reseting Suicune, because it's the best pokemon in the game. I actually caught them all, legitimately, by emerald cloning that Suicune and trading it to this community. Suicune Bold 30/01/24/28/30/26 is my Suicune. I'm sure people on showdown are very good. You're very good yourself. I just got lucky. How I beat a Rain Dance team full of pokemon with Thunder with a Suicune, I have no idea, but it was a good game. Don't beat yourself up now. I'm sure you'll win your next battle ^_^

I've been battling for years. Don't take it heart kid, I'm a total freaking nerd. Check my thread, I spent years reseting Suicune, because it's the best pokemon in the game. I actually caught them all, legitimately, by emerald cloning that Suicune and trading it to this community. Suicune Bold 30/01/24/28/30/26 is my Suicune. I'm sure people on showdown are very good. You're very good yourself. I just got lucky. How I beat a Rain Dance team full of pokemon with Thunder with a Suicune, I have no idea, but it was a good game. Don't beat yourself up now. I'm sure you'll win your next battle ^_^
I wasn't taking the loss personally. I've lost plenty (as in a lot) of battles, it doesn't bother me at all.
But anyway, thanks. Good luck to you in your future battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)