Battle Finder is Down, Ask for Battles Here (READ POST #1 for XY Rules / Ban Lists)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone up for a battle? And for whatever reason, people have been using excadrill as if he isnt an uber, so no i wont battle you if he is on your team

He isnt uber?? Last time i checked only banned pokes are Blaziken, Deoxys, and Mega Gengar.
No he's not officially uber, but you know once the 6th gen tiers are made up he is going to be right back in ubers where he was. Like, just because they havent officially announced that kyogre is gonna be a 6th gen uber yet, you know he's gonna be

No he's not officially uber, but you know once the 6th gen tiers are made up he is going to be right back in ubers where he was. Like, just because they havent officially announced that kyogre is gonna be a 6th gen uber yet, you know he's gonna be
Meh depends. The weather nerf may have something to say about that, as well as the prevelance of azumarill. Havent seen any sand rush Excadrills at all either, only mold breaker which is a lot more useful imo, and far from "Uber".

Meh depends. The weather nerf may have something to say about that, as well as the prevelance of azumarill. Havent seen any sand rush Excadrills at all either, only mold breaker which is a lot more useful imo, and far from "Uber".
Well there is a bulky spinner set for excadrill and its an ubers set. And i've run into at least 3 or 4 teams running a sand rush set with mega t-tar. Those alone run through ou teams. And that's not even mentioning his resistence/strength to fairys. With the dragons in ubers, he's gonna be there to check any fairy attacks

Well there is a bulky spinner set for excadrill and its an ubers set. And i've run into at least 3 or 4 teams running a sand rush set with mega t-tar. Those alone run through ou teams. And that's not even mentioning his resistence/strength to fairys. With the dragons in ubers, he's gonna be there to check any fairy attacks
The bulky spinner in this OU is fairly underwhelming with new threats running around like Aegi, talonflame, greninja, azumarill just to name a few. Since megattar cant have smooth rock Excadrill has at best 4 turns to sweep, and it may make it difficult to switch into him since the two share similar weaknesses so you are looking at potentially less. Without perma sand Excadrill is nowhere near as threatening as he was last gen.

The bulky spinner in this OU is fairly underwhelming with new threats running around like Aegi, talonflame, greninja, azumarill just to name a few. Since megattar cant have smooth rock Excadrill has at best 4 turns to sweep, and it may make it difficult to switch into him since the two share similar weaknesses so you are looking at potentially less. Without perma sand Excadrill is nowhere near as threatening as he was last gen.
Hmmm well you make good points, im just speaking from experience, with a team that deals with steel types with relative ease, i've had a few run ins with excadrill, where he was just too much to deal with in the sand. Only time will tell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)