Project Battle of the Week 23, Nominations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
If Showdown is still down for the next couple of days it should be worth noting that atm frost is up. That can be found here, http://frost.psim.us/

If you are planning on playing there can you please post in this thread ahead of time so we can come watch it, thx.

If Showdown is still down for the next couple of days it should be worth noting that atm frost is up. That can be found here, http://frost.psim.us/

If you are planning on playing there can you please post in this thread ahead of time so we can come watch it, thx.
I can link it in the NU skype chat if youre apart of that. But Im hoping to do it tomorrow

Ares

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I dont have skype and I'm sure there are plenty of people who aren't a part of that skype group, so if you could link it here with a 20 minute heads up or something that would be great.

Sweet Jesus

Neal and Jack and me, absent lovers...
Good thing I didn't win, I just saw this lol

make sure I'm aware before nominating me next time :p I come and go but can easily pass 2 weeks without checking smogon.

Ares

Good thing I didn't win, I just saw this lol

make sure I'm aware before nominating me next time :p I come and go but can easily pass 2 weeks without checking smogon.
If you can play next week, ill nom you.

I won 2-1 in a fun serie, especially the first 2 games. Hax was on my side overall except maybe in the first game. Last game he brought more gimmicky stuff so i just had the upper hand from preview but it was fun nonethless. No replays because broken :]

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
Now that a semi-stable kinda meta has been established in ORAS NU, I feel it's a great time to fire this back up again :]

Nominate 3 players you would like to see play for Battle of the Week 12! You can't nominate Galbia or Swagilyph.

Voting stage will start on Wednesday ~8pm EST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fingerscrossed
boltsandbombers
QoL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)