Battle Royale Act III - LET THE BATTLE BEGIN [Won by idiotfrommars]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
be in #battleroyale at 10pm est sharp this friday, bluewind. i want to eliminate you before anyone else does
Do you really think you're important enough for me to go out of my schedule and log at 2 am just so i can battle you? I guess the beating I gave you in spl wasn't enough for you to notice all you can do is click Blizzard.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Do you really think you're important enough for me to go out of my schedule and log at 2 am just so i can battle you? I guess the beating I gave you in spl wasn't enough for you to notice all you can do is click Blizzard.
very funny, twat. and I beat your ass like what, 5 times straight on smogon u? my record in spl is better than yours. one game doesn't mean shit, beat me consistently like am does and i will admit defeat

anyways, i won't be able to make it 10pm sharp either. have to go watch twilight: breaking dawn with my girlfriend

Aldaron edit: lmao, this is one of the greatest posts ever " honestly dude I have football a job plus I'm a muy tai fighter and I'm also enggaged so calm the fuck down dude"

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Necessary primary school math lesson:

4/6* is 6/9** written in a different fractional form! Both are equivalent to 2/3***. Amazing!

*4/6 = 4 wins / (4 wins + 2 losses)
**6/9 = 6 wins / (6 wins + 3 losses)
***WhiteQueen and Bluewind have the same SPL record. Please stop posting, WhiteQueen.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
ok fine, we tied in spl. anyways, i got to top20 in official smogon tournament #7. didn't bluewind get eliminated in the first round?

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
that's not gonna happen. i will challenge him as soon as i see him in the channel (if i'm still in the tourney then)

ok, i won't say anything else otherwise people will start bitching at me again. sighs

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

4/6* is 6/9** written in a different fractional form! Both are equivalent to 2/3***. Amazing!

***WhiteQueen and Bluewind have the same SPL record. Please stop posting, WhiteQueen.
6 - 3 is a better record than 4 - 2 is a better record than 2 - 1 for spl. I'd rather have someone that gave me a 66.67% chance to win in all 9 weeks than someone who was only doing do so for part of them.

Whoever has the 6 - 3 record has the "better" record in my book.

Agammemnon

A wild Zubat appears!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Whitequeen said:
have to go watch twilight: breaking dawn with my girlfriend
I don't know what's the funniest part of this, between :
-"HAVE" to go. The guy must obey to his imaginary gf.
-"watch twilight". Seriously ? haha.

You better have no girlfriend rather than one forcing you to do things, especially when it's about watching Twilight.
Poor little boy, hahaha.

be in #battleroyale at 10pm est sharp this friday, bluewind. i want to eliminate you before anyone else does
very funny, twat. and I beat your ass like what, 5 times straight on smogon u? my record in spl is better than yours. one game doesn't mean shit, beat me consistently like am does and i will admit defeat

anyways, i won't be able to make it 10pm sharp either. have to go watch twilight: breaking dawn with my girlfriend

Aldaron edit: lmao, this is one of the greatest posts ever " honestly dude I have football a job plus I'm a muy tai fighter and I'm also enggaged so calm the fuck down dude"

ok fine, we tied in spl. anyways, i got to top20 in official smogon tournament #7. didn't bluewind get eliminated in the first round?
In as a sub if possible

Also, Whitequeen vs. Bluewind for the finals
that's not gonna happen. i will challenge him as soon as i see him in the channel (if i'm still in the tourney then)

ok, i won't say anything else otherwise people will start bitching at me again. sighs
anyways, i got to top20 in official smogon tournament #7.
hahahahahahahahahahahah

ok, i won't say anything else
ACHIEVEMENT!

6 - 3 is a better record than 4 - 2 is a better record than 2 - 1 for spl. I'd rather have someone that gave me a 66.67% chance to win in all 9 weeks than someone who was only doing do so for part of them.

Whoever has the 6 - 3 record has the "better" record in my book.
inb4 more bluewind / whitequeen flamewar
*gets some more popcorn*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)