Battle Royale Act V - LET THE BATTLE BEGIN! [Won by McMeghan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I have killed the monster who sent eight people straight To The Death.

It kinda felt wrong tho... gg.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
i defeated chase, ill let mcm and ginku fight it out for finals i guess.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
If Ginku/Myzozoa/McMeghan don't play soon, im just ending this tournament. This is fucking stupid, do your fucking games. I shoulda eliminated you all already, shit.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
If Ginku/Myzozoa/McMeghan don't play soon, im just ending this tournament. This is fucking stupid, do your fucking games. I shoulda eliminated you all already, shit.
Yo fuck that just declare me the winner.

And McMeghan and myzozoa should play because Ginku played more matches than them.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
I don't give a fuck who played more matches. McMeghan, just fucking play someone. You all just ruin the spirit of the tournament. All of you should have been eliminated, and seriously if a single match isn't going to be played today, im literally just going to declare no winner.

I KNOW FOR A FACT, McMeghan and Ginku talk every day, so theres no reason they can't just play, so bullshit me. Who knows how active myzozoa is, i literally don't care at this point. This should be over already, and you guys are just lazy. Simple as that. If you wanted to have ended this, you /could/ have, by pm'ing or something. Instead you just sit around. Extremely dissapointed right now. Especialyl after it started so well.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
Gj now instead of being a smartass, continue being productive and and get a time scheduled with myzozoa.

It's nothing personal, but a game literally takes 5 mins, and chances are you're pulling a pre-made team anyway. Not directed at you, directed at everyone.I don't see why it's so hard to get 3 matches done, when like 18 matches were done in 4 days lol.

:p

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
gratz, made some misplays and some good plays, but the misplays were more determinant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)