Battle Tent - Finals!

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
Darksylvion and I are having some trouble scheduling, we are on like opposite sides of the world. We should be able to get something done October 1 or 2 though

My mons are so bad lol :( hopefully I can win and get his mons.

Good luck everyone.

Sylveon.

Penny saved is still a fucking penny
Well, I got pretty good ones n_n :: Scoliopede, Dragonite and pidgeot, Hell yeah! :D

boxofkangaroos

this is the day of the expanding man
Take 2. (This post is only for the people who did not see the previous Round 1 post because the tagging notifications didn't work)

Edit: I'll send a mass PM after a few days, just to make sure everyone is notified.

Last edited:
Contacted opponent.

This might be a stupid question, but as long as our 3 rentals are on the team of 6, we can use different mons for each round with our other 3 slots right? Even within the Best of 3 each round?

boxofkangaroos

this is the day of the expanding man
Contacted opponent.

This might be a stupid question, but as long as our 3 rentals are on the team of 6, we can use different mons for each round with our other 3 slots right? Even within the Best of 3 each round?
It's best of 1, not best of 3. You can switch up the other 3 mons as much as you want.

Also, everyone should make sure to save replays. There's no punishment if you don't, but it's generally good practice to do so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)