Battle tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok the 3rd time i had to do this cause i didnt do it right 1st time wouldent let me do it and now i had calculations wrong jeez! sorry bout that mods im new and stuff i read the rules but you wouldent let me get the chance to edit it before deleting man! ok here is the team

Gallade @ focus sash
Nature: impish
ability Steadfast
EV: 252 attack 129 on defenses
- swords dance
-psycocut
-ice punch
-shadow sneak

my starting man hes will mainly sweep usiong attack a good thing bout psy cut is the STAB and the fact of how striiong it is when sash activates ill use shadow sneak to get 1st strike and from psy cut it will probably kill it. swords dance is used to power up when enemy is charging up or after i make a kill. ice punch is for taking out dragons and garchomps

Blissey @ leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
ev: 252 hp 129 on defenses
Nature Bold
-softboiled
-toxic
-protect
-charge beam

my safe net used as a wall mainly. will switch in for garchomp qaafter using outrage to lose confusion. when all else fails will use as an annoyer keep using softboiled and protect when opponent is poisoned charge beam for mainly attacking

Garchomp @ yache berry
Ability: sand veiil
Nature : jolly
EV: 252 attack 252 speed 6 hp
-earthquake
-swords dance
-outrage
-fire fang

ok my ace trump card / ace its earthquake for stab and dealing with registeeel and infernapes. outrage is for Stab and intese power will be switched out for blissey when confused.swords dance upping outrages power after each kill. fire fang for killing ice types and wondertombs both very pesky.

this is mainly a sum up of my team and hope this time will be passed amd have not broken any rules -.- or miscalculations give any advice i dont care if its mean compliment if good rant if bad =]

You'll probably get this locked again man :(

You're supposed to post teams of 6. Therefore, battle tower teams are basically illegal.

I did the same thing for my first RMT (:

Every battle tower team I made was locked. Unless they've very recently changed the rules, I believe you're wrong. A mod specifically told me it had to be a team of six.

Caelum

qibz official stalker
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The sole reason I'm not deleting your posts, litlmc01, is I wish to correct you in case anyone read this prior and assumed you were correct in your assertion that we don't allow battle tower teams. We have always allowed battle tower teams and we will always allow them. Considering I can see the deleted Battle Tower thread you are referring too, I can guarantee you it was not deleted because it was a Battle Tower team.

Anyway, donpatch4312, this isn't quite up to the standards yet and is slightly incoherent. I'm feeling nice right now, so just wait for my PM before making another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)