Battle Tree team help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum and pretty new to 'competitive' battling. I've done a little showdown but not done any proper wifi battling. I'm currently using a team for the battle tree which I may need some help with, I've already used some advice from the smogon forums to build it in the first place.

I haven't got too much time to invest in breeding for egg moves and such or finding perfect IVs but I like having good natures where possible. Here is my current single battle team. Could you guys please pick it apart for me and tell me the good points and bad points as well as possible suggestions for better pokes for typing etc.

What I already know: incineroar has random EV distribution due to using him through my play through. Tapu fini has a terrible nature. Anything else apart from these things would be helpful.

First
Kartana @ Life Orb
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- night slash
- Sacred Sword
- Night Slash
Second
Incineroar @ Expert Belt
Ability: Blaze
EVs: Random/Unsure
Gentle Nature
- Leech Life
- Flare Blitz
- Bulk Up
- Darkest Lariat

Third
Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: Spa 252 / Speed 252 / 4 HP
Careful Nature
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- Surf
- Moonblast

That's it so far. I've gotten to ~20 straight wins on super single battles.

I'm now currently toying with the idea of replacing Incineroar with another fire Pokemon for that would be good nature and good EVs. Considering turtonator/a-marowak/salazzle but currently not sure what would be the most beneficial to my team

If you could help I'd be very grateful!

Thanks

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)