[Battling 202 Test Run - Doubles] Mentor Frosty vs Pupil Mowtom

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
"Swapping Gamzee for Pebbles @ Expert Belt."
What the hell? What was I thinking? Why would i use Taunt A2, making Mime lose its item, when I could have double Dazzling Gleamed and not cared about the Taunt because I could just switch out? ASlfdkjalfkhjkfgowe;riajsdfcv.

Ok, fine. No use in beating myself up over my mistakes, the whole point of this thing is to learn from them. Regardless of if the battle can be won, I need to put my full effort into it. So...now what?

Leaving both mons in and ordering will lead to both of their deaths, probably. I can't see that ending well. So a switch then. Well, Stratagem would much rather be in now than against Greninja or Gallade, and people don't usually counterswitch in Doubles, so...

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
1) Why on earth are you using expert belt?
2) Why keep Azumarill in? Does it accomplish anything in particular for you? Besides foddering.

Mowtom

"Swapping to Pink @ Life Orb and Pebbles @ Rare Candy."
So, it's true that Nidoking would rather be in now than against Fidgit/Gallade/Deoxys. I should do that then. Obvious Life Orb is obvious.

For Stratagem's item...I really don't have a better option? Rare Candy is +1 to all special moves, +2 to Rock, and EBelt is +3 (final) to SE. I'm not hitting anyone super effectively with Rock, meaning that I get either a +3 rock bonus or a +1.5 SE bonus with RC. Stratagem has a lot of coverage and can hit things SE with Technician Ominous Wind/Mud Shot, Shadow Ball/Earth Power,...oh. Kangaskhan. The best SE move there is Vacuum Wave.

EBelt VW: (4*1.5+2+9-6)*1.5=16.5
RC PWave: (9+3+2+10-6)=18

Yeah that matters. Expecially because I can't exactly spam Vacuum Wave. Rare Candy it is!

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
That switch is hardly optimal, but your options are running thin, so I suppose it is understandable.

Carry on. Not counterswitching

Mowtom

I'm sorry, I don't think I have the time to continue this fully. Schoolwork this year was more than I expected and I don't think I'm using this program to its full potential because I have to make more rushed decisions than I'd like. Maybe another time, but for now...

Forfeit :o(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)