~Beyonce and Sally~(lol plz read this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this is my second OU RMT. This team has done very well on wifi and alot of my losses really come down to playing mistakes. It foucses on using a list of clever resistances to take hits and hit back.

Team at a Glance:

OK HERE WE GO(changes in bold)

@ leftovers
156 HP / 108 Atk / 100 Def / 144 Spe Adament
Dragon Dance
Taunt
Waterfall
Stone Edge/ Earthquake
-This poke is a really good starter. He is backed up by swamp and jolt so no worrys there. He can taunt set up and sweep. He can also take alot of hits.

@ life orb
176 HP / 100 Atk / 176 SpD / 56 Spe Adament
Pursuit
U-Turn
Bullet Punch
Roost
-Pretty standard scizor. Alot of people are starting to use superpower over pursuit, but I seem to do well with pursuit predictions and with tech it does good damage. BP does good damage. U-turn lets you scout and deal a STAB'd hit. Roost for gaining back life orb damage.
@life orb 84 Atk / 216 SpA / 208 Spe Timid-um this isnt the set i actually forgot it over time but I have maxx speed on it. lol srry=[
Earthquake
Draco Meteor
Outrage
Flamethrower

-standard mixmence maxx speed outspeeds alot of stuff like lucario and others. D-Metoer does ALOT of damage so if im gunna use a predictable move like flamethrower on Luke ill use meteor cuz I no they will switch. Helps alot!
@ choice specs
252 sp.atk/252 speed/6 def Timid
Thunderbolt
Hidden Power Ice
Shadow Ball
Baton Pass
-I love this poke. T-bolt really rapes stuff and I love it. 394 speed out speeds one DD from a bulky gyara. HP Ice for grass/ground/dragon. Shadow Ball for psy/ghost. BP for scouting. T-bolt almost ohko's zapdos(takes it to lower yellow or red).

@ choice band 252 attack/252 speed/4def Hasty
Close Combat
Mach Punch
U-Turn
Flare Blitz
I luv my rape nape. Mach punch ohko lucario and t-tar cuz of band. U-turn for scouting CC for STAB flare blitz for STAB. CC does ohko rhyperior, but that varies depending on the rhyperior.
@ choice band~ 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SpD careful
Ice Punch
Waterfall
Stone Edge
Earthquake
-This swampy rape. His EQ does about 30-ish percent on a suicune, which I this is pretty good. Stone Edge ohko's the bulky zapdos's. Waterfall for STAB. Ice Punch for coverage. This pokemon has the bulkiness of the curse pert and when it hits it hits hard.

Well thats my team. It is offensively based and used some nice resistances and bulkiness to block attacks and attack back for the win.

I used to lead with mamoswine who was a sash endeavor ice shard poke, but alot of leads were slower than him and he got raped alot.

I THINK THIS TEAM NEEDS A LITTLE CRITIZISIM TO BE PERFECT PLZ HELP ME.

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Your descriptions are extremely lacking. Please improve on them for next time.

Rule 3 said:
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)